Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Elvis Hammond

Should we keep Elvis?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep Elvis?

• Definately
    • Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Never in a fookin million years

In my view and i know i might risk my life by saying this but i think Elvis Hammond can do a job for us this season. I think he hasnt really played that many games and so therefore could be good as a squad player to come into the team and make a difference. I know he's been told to leave but it doesnt take much for the manager to give him another chance after all its not like half the premier league will be after him. No im not bored and no im not mental, just believe he could be decent for us if there's still a place left for him

Personally im amazed anyone's in favour of keeping Hammond, i think he's one of the worst 'strikers' ive seen down the city, and can't beleive he's a professional footballer!

I wonder wether some of you really have actually seen him play??

exactly i'd rather have akinshitbuy instead of him

Since he's been transfer listed, I think most of this debate, if there would be any is going to be academic.

Since even if no bugger is stupid enough to buy him, I would be suprised if he'd feature in the manager's plans. What with the transfer listing, and everything.

What is the point of this poll, Allen has put him on the transfer list, I believe that's usually a clear message to the player and most sensible fans that's he's NOT WANTED!

What is the point of this poll, Allen has put him on the transfer list, I believe that's usually a clear message to the player and most sensible fans that's he's NOT WANTED!

Have to say I really agree with DavieG on this one.

1. Have you seen Hammond play - he is dreadful, he has a first touch which usually results in the ball being ten yards away from him and the opposition are back in possesion.

2. He has been transfer listed.

3. Should we start poll's on ex players, retired players or even those who have passed away - No I dont think so.

Comon DavieG do the decent thing!!!

In my view and i know i might risk my life by saying this but i think Elvis Hammond can do a job for us this season. I think he hasnt really played that many games and so therefore could be good as a squad player to come into the team and make a difference. I know he's been told to leave but it doesnt take much for the manager to give him another chance after all its not like half the premier league will be after him. No im not bored and no im not mental, just believe he could be decent for us if there's still a place left for him

:frusty:

Archived