Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Two players having medicals

• 3 weeks later...
morfaw is now on trial at s****horpe according to SSN,(sorry not sure how to link)have we missed out already?

ever thought he might not be good enough?

he's already been on trial with us and obviously didn't impress much if that's the case

morfaw is now on trial at s****horpe according to SSN,(sorry not sure how to link)have we missed out already?

SkySports.com

I find it completely and totally hilarious that you wrote that the player being on trial at Scunny means we have "missed out" on the player.

Well... no offence to Scunny, but perhaps he's on trial there now, and not with us because we've in fact decided that he's not good enough for us. If he was any good, we'd have made a serious attempt to sign him... but since he's now on trial (note that he hasn't even signed for someone else, yet) somewhere else, one can surely conclude that we didn't try to sign him.

From what I saw of him, he was ok. Nothing spectacular at all. Can't say that I'm disappointed at him no longer being with us, nothing wrong with giving him a go.

What I did notice when he played is that he didn't really seem to fit in with the rest of the team and always looked uncomfortable.

This is a good thing, a player who is not regarded good enough for us, is possibly going to be signed by another championship club.

I saw him play a bit at Quorn - don't remember him playing at Hinckley though, he wasn't ever going to feature in any wet-dream of mine though he didn't actually look bad, just surplus to requirements, I guess.

Archived