Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Two players having medicals

This is from foxfanzine. The guy who posted it is someone I know and he wouldn't post stuff like this if he hadn't been told it!!!

"Having a medical today, not sure if that's the right spelling.

I was told over the phone by a woman who has no knowledge of football whatsoever so it could be spelt a lot different.

She also said Alex somebody who looked like a Mauri????

Sorry for being vague but like I explained above that's women for you!!"

This is from foxfanzine. The guy who posted it is someone I know and he wouldn't post stuff like this if he hadn't been told it!!!

I was told over the phone by a woman who has no knowledge of football whatsoever so it could be spelt a lot different.

tuilagi ? :rolleyes:

What ?????????????

"Hussain baedi" is the name of the player he posted (as the title of his topic). Not a clue who that is. lol

Same here. Like I said I the guy is one of my mates and isn't one for coming up with rubbish. I can vouch for him and regulars will know I don't just post random shit on here... well not about transfers anyway ha.

Same here. Like I said I the guy is one of my mates and isn't one for coming up with rubbish. I can vouch for him and regulars will know I don't just post random shit on here... well not about transfers anyway ha.

So you are putting your gonads on the line with this one? :blink:

So you are putting your gonads on the line with this one? :blink:

Not at all, I can just say I know the guy and he isn't one to post rubbish. He has posted before about carl court having a medical and was correct about that. Not sure if he has got any others right. Just asked him how good the source is.

If he has posted it then I am 100% certain that he was told that. My doubts not with him but with the source the other end and whether they know enough about football not to get confused with a Tigers player!!!!

Not at all, I can just say I know the guy and he isn't one to post rubbish. He has posted before about carl court having a medical and was correct about that. Not sure if he has got any others right. Just asked him how good the source is.

If he has posted it then I am 100% certain that he was told that. My doubts not with him but with the source the other end and whether they know enough about football not to get confused with a Tigers player!!!!

Fair enough. Let's see what happens. ;):thumbup:

Archived