Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Michael McIndoe

Alright Foxes, Wolves fan here :thumbup:

Just thought I'd let you know about a rumour that I've read about that our left-winger McIndoe may be off to Leicester.

This rumour isnt utter $$$$$$$ he has interest from both Coventry and Leicester. He is unhappy with a promise made to him when he first signed for the club that hasnt been kept. This is 100% true. Whether he stays is down to how much the club want to keep him.

My information is from a friend of his, not press speculation. It certainly isn't ********* !!

But, as ever, we'll see won't we ?

I know we've just bought Jarvis but he won't be first choice, certainly not straight away. McIndoe was always in the team in the latter half of the season and played pretty well so I'm more than a little doubtful. I suppose you never know though.

In the words of Gus Hedges - "Just wanted to pop something into your mental microwave, see if it defrosts".

In the words of Gus Hedges - "Just wanted to pop something into your mental microwave, see if it defrosts".

:worship:

I'd take McIndoe. Impressed twice against us last season and likes running at players. Bit slow for me to get too excited about him but he's definitely a few notches up from anything we've got at the moment in the wide positions.

I would love to see him here, he really did look a threat against us and throughout the season, really can't see Wolves wanting to let him go however.

Thanks for the rumour :cool:

Oh look:

he has interest from both Coventry and Leicester

Another of our "potential signings" with interest from Cov lol

As for the player in hand, would be a decent addition to the team. I would like to see him here, although I won't be getting my hopes up- this could just be another football rumours-esque rumor....

ive only really seen him 3 times twice for doncaster in that cup run on telly where he was phenominal ripping whatever team it was apart and when he came our place this season really again looked the part so on th egames ive seen i would take him any day

ive only really seen him 3 times twice for doncaster in that cup run on telly where he was phenominal ripping whatever team it was apart and when he came our place this season really again looked the part so on th egames ive seen i would take him any day

Arsenal? :whistle:

Interesting speculation. I would take him down here.

Left midfielder though :|

We certainly need a left midfielder. Porter was very unconvincing towards the end of the season.

I don't understand this sudden turn against Porter. Everyone on here seemed to love the bloke all season, now suddenly everyone seems to think he's useless?

Idiocy and lack of ability to make up their silly hamster minds. Sorry but I remember someone claiming he'd be the next Rooney. He did very well last year but offensive and defensive. Given he's not a natural winger he did well.

I don't understand this sudden turn against Porter. Everyone on here seemed to love the bloke all season, now suddenly everyone seems to think he's useless?

He was ok, I can see potential but towards the end of the season he just seemed to give up like the rest of them (Apart from the last few games when the players actually realised they really were in the shite)

The way I see it is it's dog eat dog, I'd go as far as saying Hume (Probably our best player) if we can get someone better to replace him so be it, its no necessery but if someone was availiable.

Most of last season players I wanna see the back of, Hume is our best player, A player I wanna see us keep (And we are seeing as he's just signed a new contract) but I think i'd go as far as saying if we lost him I would be too disappointed.

And before people start having a go at me, I am not for one minute saying I want Hume to go, I don't as I have said he is our best player, I am just using Hume as extreme example of what I think of last season's "players"

I don't think he's useless at all, he definately still has a role to play next season. Towards the end of last season though his form did drop in my view. However round the time we played Fulham in the cup he was fantastic, so there definately no doubt he has the potential, maybe a bit of competition could bring it out of him.

Oh look:

Another of our "potential signings" with interest from Cov lol

As for the player in hand, would be a decent addition to the team. I would like to see him here, although I won't be getting my hopes up- this could just be another football rumours-esque rumor....

i get a bit unerved when we are interested in players that Cov like. i much prefer it when teams like wolves and the canaries like them too. lol

I don't think he's useless at all by any means. He's still only young and has a part to play I believe next season. He's showed what he can do, he just needs to maintain his form a bit better.

There's just a few too many games where he's just totally non- existent and not willing enough to receive the ball. With the right man management I think he can recapture the form that made him so popular with the fans. :thumbup:

Archived