Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Sexy football or Long ball

Couldn't care less like most on here, as long as we get the results.

I think you need to combine the two styles to get anywhere in this league at times. Like DavieG says, Man Utd and Chelsea play the long ball game at times and it gets them results.

A lot of the time the long ball game just doesn't work so we need to be able to have the ability to play the passing game.

You could cover your body and genitalia with tasty mince meat and stand in the concourse at hlaf time offering an appetising alternative to the kiosk food. People would flock to sample your sumptuous cuisine. As a substitute for the beer you could stand and urinate into peoples mouths for a refreshing thirst quenching beverage. I’m pretty certain it would prove to be quite a popular venture among fans at half time. No need for cueing, enough for all!

That's what I'm talking about.

Here's an ideas guy Milan - give him a damn job.

That's what I'm talking about.

Here's an ideas guy Milan - give him a damn job.

The mysterious spokes person seems to be doing a sterling job. His research into how Leicester fans dress while on holiday was fascinating. If however, Milan could persuade me to join his footballing institution I’ll need to have certain perks. I have particular requirements to meet my large list of demands to be able to carry out the role effectively.

That probably found in a Korean supermarket, those bastards will try anything

I’ve seen that product down my local butchers. Quite common these days

I want exciting football. I don't care how we achieve it.

What if you personally could achieve it, but in order to do so you would have to let an army of sex starved homosexual men have their way with you for a whole season? If the football was exciting, would it be worth it?

In an Ideal world, I'd have us playing sexy football and winning the games. But if we have to play ugly to win I really would not care. I mean Fabio Capello getting sacked because his style of football was not pretty enough even after winning the La liga tittle is apsolutly rediculus!

I want exciting football. I don't care how we achieve it.

We certainly have had some 'exciting' football over the years. All the late goals we used to concede weren't boring were they :P.

It would be nice to see some attractive football played, but this league is all about getting results, how you do it doesn't really matter.

I want more mince-ball.

I want to see balls stuffed with mince and mince to be sold at the counters. Blue and white mince, mince with peas in and mince-free mince for the ladies who like animals (but not in that way).

Everyone should wear some mince in their hair for the Blackpool game...I'm going to ask some gipsy women to come and give away lucky mince. Thespians should perform plays about mince at half-time and Mandaric should make a man made from mince his chief executive.

I do this without drugs you know.

Hard to believe. :whistle:

Archived