Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Foxestalk Anti-Social Behaviour Order

In response to one of the "lesser quality" days in the Foxestalk forums I propose we start handing out punishments to the offending posters.

Let's call it a FASBO.

Not a ban or a suspension. That doesn't really serve as a deterrent.

Instead I would prefer to see a little comment under their avatar or something stating clearly that they have received a FASBO and will only have it taken away from them when they refrain from being utter c**ts.

This idea is still in its infancy. Suggestions welcome.

In response to one of the "lesser quality" days in the Foxestalk forums I propose we start handing out punishments to the offending posters.

Let's call it a FASBO.

Not a ban or a suspension. That doesn't really serve as a deterrent.

Instead I would prefer to see a little comment under their avatar or something stating clearly that they have received a FASBO and will only have it taken away from them when they refrain from being utter c**ts.

This idea is still in its infancy. Suggestions welcome.

You can try it let's see if the quality of your posts improves :cool:

Surely those folks that warrant one will just see it as a badge of honour? :dunno:

I can see it now... "*insert twat's name here* congrats on getting your FASBO" :worship::thumbup::cheers::banana::scarf::cool:

:ph34r:

Surely those folks that warrant one will just see it as a badge of honour? :dunno:

I can see it now... "*insert twat's name here* congrats on getting your FASBO" :worship::thumbup::cheers::banana::scarf::cool:

:ph34r:

Just like ASBOs

If they can then this is even better than Daggers security alert thingy ma bob

Better?

Better!

Don't come crying to me the next time you go wandering into a thread about monkeys, all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, only to discover by post four that you are hemmed in between a pro/anti smoking Dodds row about whether or not he should be allowed to wear a veil while walking his ****ing dog.

Jesus! Some people deserve everything they ****ing get.

They really do.

Better?

Better!

Don't come crying to me the next time you go wandering into a thread about monkeys, all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, only to discover by post four that you are hemmed in between a pro/anti smoking Dodds row about whether or not he should be allowed to wear a veil while walking his ****ing dog.

They really do.

Haven't you found out that some people might like that. :ph34r::whistle:

Better?

Better!

They really do.

lol Thats the reason why i come to Foxestalk. People on here have the ability to metamorph perfectly good threads into utter shite at the drop of a hat :thumbup: Brilliance, pure brilliance

lol Thats the reason why i come to Foxestalk. People on here have the ability to metamorph perfectly good threads into utter shite at the drop of a hat :thumbup: Brilliance, pure brilliance

blimey! have you never been on 'the other forum'?

No, why do they go off topic even more on 'the other forum'

lol - just a tad! :ph34r:

Apparently!

I mean, so I've been told. :whistle:

People on here have the ability to metamorph perfectly good threads into utter shite at the drop of a hat :thumbup:

I believe I can convert any thread into utter shite seventeen times faster than anyone from Talking Balls.

I'm even prepared to represent FT against TB in a Crap Thread-off

I'm at the peak of my game, my keyboard in well lubed and I have a head-full of absolute shit.

Bring it on.

Do you here me, Talking Balls?

BRING

IT

ON!

I believe I can convert any thread into utter shite seventeen times faster than anyone from Talking Balls.

I'm even prepared to represent FT against TB in a Crap Thread-off

I'm at the peak of my game, my keyboard in well lubed and I have a head-full of absolute shit.

Bring it on.

Do you here me, Talking Balls?

BRING

IT

ON!

they're pretty good at it though.

they're pretty good at it though.

Are they?

Are they really?

Or is it that most of us (me excluding) aren't good enough?

There's no I in FoxesTalk, just Latox Feks...and I think that sums up my position more than adequately.

I had some free pie yesterday in Greggs, it was chicken, but I didn't buy any. It was Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived