Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Jeffers

:unsure:

Not quite sure what to think one this one. Kind of a Carl Cort type- impressed early on, moved to a big club for a big fee and flopped.

Did well at Ipswich thought last season and I know they were very keen to keep hold of him. All in all, I wouldn't be too displeased if he signed.

Hendrie and Thompson in the midfield with K'Aebi doing the running for them would be immense.

Jeffers? Not so sure on, has masses of ability but something's a foot with him. Had a decent spell at Ipswich at the back end of last season though.

Hendrie and Thompson in the midfield with K'Aebi doing the running for them would be immense.

Jeffers? Not so sure on, has masses of ability but something's a foot with him. Had a decent spell at Ipswich at the back end of last season though.

You're right, i still think he'll bag more goals than Fryatt.

I have had a stupid grin on my face since 10:00am.

That sort of midfield could develop the grin into complete facial distortion.

And I wouldn't mind Jeffers. Decent with his head too.

Are people behind this Thompson idea then?

I don't need to get my bandwagon out again do I?

Oooh I could get Nicholls involved too.

'Tis time for the bandwagon to roll!

WE WANT THOMPSON!!

Jeffers is a bloke who's name is better known than his achievements.

Have to agree.

The man has scored 29 goals in 9 seasons. Ok, so he's only made about 100 appearances in that time, but that also tells it's own story.

Injury prone and unless we get him on a free transfer (very unlikely) then i'd rather we go elsewhere to be honest, even if he does have masses of talent.

Archived