Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

DJ Campbell to come?

No thanks, not for that kind of money.

Agree with Ric - if clemence is going for around 500k then it values Cambell at 1.5m.... not sure i have seen enough of him to be happy paying that amount... he didnt really vut it in the prem..

Agree with Ric - if clemence is going for around 500k then it values Cambell at 1.5m.... not sure i have seen enough of him to be happy paying that amount... he didnt really cut it in the prem..

Did he even get a chance?? Anyway we aren't in the prem yet and so we should judge him on his championship form which has been good.

Or you could say he started 20 games and scored 12 goals?

Have you got a touch of "The Thracians" an started manipulating stats to back up your argument Manwell?

True, but then he had plenty of subs apperances as well.

Or you could say he started 20 games and scored 12 goals?

Have you got a touch of "The Thracians" an started manipulating stats to back up your argument Manwell?

They did the old rotation thing with their strikers last year didn't they? So thats a good return really! :unsure:

Campbell would be a good signing, his record is no worse than Job's (who people got surprisingly over-excited about) and I'm sure if he started consistent games he would produce more than he did at Brum.

Ffs Job has never played outside the top level and ****ign dudley has had half a season there.

Would love Clemence but not sure about DJ. Think we can do better up front (and already have better too).

£1m for Clemence wouldn't be unreasonable (we're never going to get him for £500k are we) but why waste another million

More paper column filler.

Bruce wants Clemence to stay and has been quite open about that and maybe DJ is available as they bolster there squad but £2m is silly money and we could have got far better players for that. I`d be amazed if any of these happen because DJ for starters is a midget striker and we are after a target man!

I really do hope that this is true, clemence would be a quality signing. Campbell on the other hand may be a bit risky at that price but i feel that if he is given the chance and is given confidence, he could turn out to be a good player in this division. :)

More paper column filler.

Bruce wants Clemence to stay and has been quite open about that and maybe DJ is available as they bolster there squad but £2m is silly money and we could have got far better players for that. I`d be amazed if any of these happen because DJ for starters is a midget striker and we are after a target man!

i thought Carl Court would be our target man?

I really do hope that this is true, clemence would be a quality signing. Campbell on the other hand may be a bit risky at that price but i feel that if he is given the chance and is given confidence, he could turn out to be a good player in this division. :)

d j campbell is quality in this division and i wouldn't mind getting him in for this money

Archived