Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

DJ Campbell to come?

Still need two decent attacking center mids and a decent striker (be happy with Campbell)... but Clemence is a cut above in this division and would be great as skipper! All looks really positive and looks like I've got my new shirts name sorted... :thumbup:

Bloody hell I hope thats not true, this is turning into a similar situation as to when Adams was here, huge wage bill, average age of squad quite high.

I wouldn't worry apparently GT Fox is wrong 75% of the time.

And thats me being generous.

Stephen Crainey hahahahahahahahaha.

Bloody hell I hope thats not true, this is turning into a similar situation as to when Adams was here, huge wage bill, average age of squad quite high.

It won't be true, no way will they pay 3.5 million for mattock and stearman. It's a bullshit rumour.

75% is way too generous... he has only ever got one transfer correct that was pretty much common knowledge anyway!!!

Thats good to know! just been strawling through the other forums and it caught my eye....i think the fact he mentioned press office made me panic slightly....otherwise I would just have put it down as another bullsh*t rumour!!

I'd have no problems with Stearman going to fund Fowlers wages because I think we have enough cover at right back, but if he went I think we should hang on to Darren Kenton because he can cover the same two positions as Stearman and he wasn't a disaster last season. That or get someone new in.

I really don't think we should be selling Fryatt to fund a move for DJC and I don't think there is much truth in the Mattock rumour, he's only played 3 games :dunno:

The only players definatley on the way out are Hughes and Maybury.

Great signing if it goes through. Hopefully Milan will cough up the asking price in order to get his signature.

The squad is shaping up nicely now. Not quite there yet, but I believe with a couple more quality acquisitions then next season could be very interesting.

Credit where it's due.

GTFox is a marginally better source than Football Rumours.

Now I know we are talking about a guy on a par with the awesome football rumours site, im annoyed that he sucked me in with his silly 'press room' talk!

Archived