Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toby or not Toby

manager speaks

:yesyes:

Exactly, as I tell my kids - it's not about winning or losing, it's about how you play the game and enjoying yourself.

If it carries on like this you'll be on another sabbatical soon.....

Yeah, good point.

He can't be good enough for Stevenage, scoring 12 goals from 20 starts last season in the Championship.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

i meant why would they sell him on to other non-league clubs if they thought he was good enough. sprry if i dint put my point across properly

i meant why would they sell him on to other non-league clubs if they thought he was good enough. sprry if i dint put my point across properly

you dont get "sold" you just move on when you fancy it or when a club asks you to play for them. there are no such things as contracts at many non league clubs. although i know salisbury city have made a few players "pro" recentley.

the one thing i like about Martin Allen, and yes he keeps thing close to his chest, but he is already close with the fans, telling even the smallest things about what are going on. I dont think weve had a manager like that since the O'Neill days. keep it up!

Archived