Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OzFox

Paddy vs Iraq

oh dear..looks like Kisnorbo will be in for a bit more stinging Aussie criticism. They are losing 2-1 to Iraq in the Asian Cup

He just got subbed for the third game in a row...and will probably get the blame for Iraq's second goal...

yeah..usual spot..right sided centre half. Gave his man about a yard too much space and next thing it's in the back of the net.

He's certainly not the only one underperforming.. Iraq are p***ing all over Australia.

[quote name='Manwell_Pablo

'Bye bye Graham, you are clueless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah.. it doesn't really look good when your coach is chewing his fingernails off...

Australia need desperatly an international quality coach. Arnold has as his only experinence assistant manager behind Frank Farina (a complete joke as manager) and Guus. He was thrown in over his head.

Watch for all the calls to get Gerald Houllier or Dick Advacaat in now. And rightly so.

These results will put soccer back in Australia 10 years after the excitment of the World Cup

Damn. I was hoping with al lthis Premiership silly money about that Kissa would perform well and we would get a £5m bid for him lol. Is that the Aussies out of the comp then??

No they're still clinging on. They just have to thrash Thailand in the last game. Seeing as Thailand are playing at home, and the Aussies look like they're running through treacle, thats not a likely result

Kisnorbo will probably be in though..Lucas Neill managed to get himself sent off so is suspended

No they're still clinging on. They just have to thrash Thailand in the last game. Seeing as Thailand are playing at home, and the Aussies look like they're running through treacle, thats not a likely result

Kisnorbo will probably be in though..Lucas Neill managed to get himself sent off so is suspended

:o What a shock!

Must be his first ever red card.

What with his apparently indifferent form in the competition and the fact he'll need a rest afterwards I can well imagine Kisnorbo won't be in our starting line-up come the beginning of the season - and might yet struggle to establish himself again as first choice. Controversial I know but that's the way I feel.

Talking of the centre-back situation I'd also like to see how Stearman and McAuley play together in the centre of defence. It's often been claimed that centre-back is Stearman's best position but I've never yet seen him there. Yet we still look slow in that department.

What with his apparently indifferent form in the competition and the fact he'll need a rest afterwards I can well imagine Kisnorbo won't be in our starting line-up come the beginning of the season - and might yet struggle to establish himself again as first choice. Controversial I know but that's the way I feel.

Talking of the centre-back situation I'd also like to see how Stearman and McAuley play together in the centre of defence. It's often been claimed that centre-back is Stearman's best position but I've never yet seen him there. Yet we still look slow in that department.

The fact he's suspended might play a part as well :whistle:

How on earth Lucas Neill has enjoyed such a succesful career with his limited ability and wreckless nature is beyond me. He is useless and a liability IMO. I hope Kisnorbo hasnt learned anything from him this summer lol

Archived