Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Hinckley match thread

Hi,

I was quite snap happy last night and I thought I would share my photos and video with you from last night's game.

Video : Click Here for YouTube Video

This has got 5 minutes action from the first half including the first goal (but you can hardly see it!) and all so some moments of Stearman when he was 'motivating' everyone.

Pictures : Click Here For Slideshow

Hope you enjoy!

All The Best

Panz

PS

Funniest comment was by somebody after I took this one : "Hopefully thats him ****ed for the season" some people have no sympathy hey, poor old Elivis

845353325_0f033105af.jpg

Ha! Can see top of our heads. No end of people said that about Elvis aswell lol

I doubt he'd have heard him say that from the otherside of the ground!

Well he certainly said that when he got injured.

He does have a recogniseble voice. :unsure:

No one said Hello!

I didnt recognise anyone (erm hardly surprising as havent seen any of your pictures!). I was behind Nielsen in the first half and then I went and stood on the halfway line in the second half. I will upload pictures and possibly video later.

yeah i saw you in some beige jacket? i was standing next to a big chap with 'Knighty' on the back of his shirt...

yeah i saw you in some beige jacket? i was standing next to a big chap with 'Knighty' on the back of his shirt...

I didnt notice you but yeah that was me.

Glad people like the piccies and vids

Yeah, because Mablo is the king of manipulating statistics, selectively quoting and talking bol locks, isn't he Thracian?

:rolleyes:

Seeing you mention it, no, I'd say you rule on at least one of those and even you should know which although it's a 1 out of 3 choice so there's no certainty. Generally though you have a point, clouded though it is by your sarcasm... it wasn't his finest hour. Bad influences I imagine.

Haven't really seen anyone comment on how crap our defending was against corners.

First one we struggled to defend, second one saw them score. (Ok I know it was an own goal, but still not good enough)

Second half defending did see an improvement though.

Who was our number 3 in the game, didn't recognise him, unless it was the sun in my eyes!

Haven't really seen anyone comment on how crap our defending was against corners.

First one we struggled to defend, second one saw them score. (Ok I know it was an own goal, but still not good enough)

Who was our number 3 in the game, didn't recognise him, unless it was the sun in my eyes!

Sheehan I think.

I commented on it as being crap but I'm not unduly worried it takes time for a defence to gell and those five hardly know each by sight never mind how they play.

Archived