Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The I want to talk football

Surely the rainforest is nowhere near the sea and it would take a shitload of pillaging to get there?

We sailed up the amazon and then made all terrain skateboards and rolled our way into the jungles, we met local tribesman and told them how to make snickers bars out of poo, and then sell them on for a fee

We sailed up the amazon and then made all terrain skateboards and rolled our way into the jungles, we met local tribesman and told them how to make snickers bars out of poo, and then sell them on for a fee

Can i get in on that business proposition? Sounds in the money to me! I'll get an eyepatch to fit in if needs be

I dunno it was the where are they now lark on last night and i missed it. Im assuming job's a good un though :thumbup:

I wouldn't put that shit on my chips if it came up to me and said "put me on your chips". "No! Bad sauce" I would say, before returning the item promptly to the shelf with minimum eye contact.

I wouldn't put that shit on my chips if it came up to me and said "put me on your chips". "No! Bad sauce" I would say, before returning the item promptly to the shelf with minimum eye contact.

I believe this is cos 'u aint gansta is it g'

I believe this is cos 'u aint gansta is it g'

My name is TBJS, who's 'g', and did you mean ginsters, they claim to be an honest bunch o' lads yet their sandwhiches are extremely dishonest in my opinion. All the filler is pushed to the front making the sandwhich look 'fruitful'. But when you bite into the back it's as plentiful as a disclocated empty scrotum sack. Wankers

My name is TBJS, who's 'g', and did you mean ginsters, they claim to be an honest bunch o' lads yet their sandwhiches are extremely dishonest in my opinion. All the filler is pushed to the front making the sandwhich look 'fruitful'. But when you bite into the back it's as plentiful as a disclocated empty scrotum sack. Wankers

I believe 'G' is an informal slang word meaning 'Gangsta' which us normal folk would take to mean 'Mate'.

And i prefer the Ginsells in Glenfield.

You used my word biatch! You owe me money now!

I'll take a cheque

Deduct it from royalties owed from quoting my word.

It's damn hard constructing coherent sentences without using your word, blimey.

And I'm © and ing all of these words

Fully agree with the 'keepers part.

Wallington. Banks. Shilton :worship:

We have nearly always had good 'keepers but somebody, somewhere rates JN.

So maybe he'll be ok. Too early to tell yet.

One thing all three of the above had in common, was that they would shout at the defence and help get them organised prior to any forthcoming threat from the opposition.

We don't seem to have had a keeper for some time who would do this.

The keeper is the one person who can spot gaps in defence and should organise them accordingly.

Remember Ian Walker giving someone a bollocking for not being in the correct position.

Maybe we should issue the keepers with megaphones. :@

But that's the thing..

You cannot decide whether Jimmy is good / bad / indifferent / bullshit until he actually plays a "real life" competitive game in a real competition.

To base a judgement on a friendly is mental!

I agree that we have to wait and I don't want to knock the bloke. I stood behind the goal at Hinckley as he watched the ball glide across his 5 yard box at a corner and I think that Logan has got a lot going for him. I also think it was interesting that MA at the Q and A on Monday said he had nothing to do with the Nielson transfer as he wasn't at the club then. Any way, good luck to all 3 of em. Let's get behind em!

But that's the thing..

You cannot decide whether Jimmy is good / bad / indifferent / bullshit until he actually plays a "real life" competitive game in a real competition.

To base a judgement on a friendly is mental!

No it's not.

A lot of players are judged in lesser situations like trial matches, and, as a consequence, some are never even offered a professional opportunity.

Far better to recognise problems in lesser matches than risk them cocking up big time in first team games.

I'm not saying Nielsen is a bad signing but nor would he be playing indifferently just because its a friendly.

But he's demonstrated shortcomings in his two games to date and certainly hasn't shown the sort of form that suggests he should be ahead of either Logan or Henderson for a first team place at this stage.

Archived