Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wooly

Squad for Scotland

Jimmy Nielsen

Rab Douglas

Paul Henderson

Conrad Logan

James Chambers

Richard Stearman

Joe Mattock

Alan Sheehan

Bruno N'Gotty

Gareth McAuley

Radostin Kishishev

Stephen Clemence

James Wesolowski

Sergio Hellings

Shaun Newton

Jonathan Hayes

Eric Odhiambo

Mark de Vries

Matty Fryatt

Iain Hume

DJ Campbell

Only two centre halves aswell - could be seeing Stearman given another go there, which is interesting.

I think we could see Stearman at centre back a few times next tear if need be, Allen seems confident in playing him there.

"Rab Douglas has been called up to help me with the coaching and training of our goalkeepers as Mike Stowell won't be on the trip as he has a family situation to deal with."

Why Rab is going..

Fancy we'll be seeing Hume/Odhiambo/Fryatt/Campbell on the wings as we've only taken Newton & Hayes aswell.

I think we could see Stearman at centre back a few times next tear if need be, Allen seems confident in playing him there.
I'd say more than a few times! It's always been said that he'd move back to centre back when he was ready. Hopefully he can make that position his own...
How do you know?Not many of the youngsters which is I find odd.And why oh why is Rab included. :frusty:
Because we're going to Scotland...Chances are we might leave him up there with any luck... :thumbup:

Four keepers but no Porter or Hammond. :laugh:

Hammond may well have a slight knock cos he appeared to get his ankle caught in feeding that chance to Cort at Quorn.

Porter, I've no idea but having played well so far and featured in some excellent play at both Oadby and Hinckley I am sure there's no sinister reason, whatever TPH might hope..

Hmm, I would have liked to have seen Sappleton, Gradel and Porter.

Though I'm not as much of a fan of Porter as Thac, I still think he is an important squad player, Not sure quite how good Hayes is, I think I need to see a bit more of him before I decide he is a better option than porter.

And with good reason.

I'd play him ahead of Kisnorbo anytime but it's not up to me.

For sure though Kisnorbo won't be able to keep giving the ball away this season.

And with good reason.

I'd play him ahead of Kisnorbo anytime but it's not up to me.

For sure though Kisnorbo won't be able to keep giving the ball away this season.

I agree with you on that right now- I'd put money on him starting there against Blackpool if he continues to impress there.

I agree with you on that right now- I'd put money on him starting there against Blackpool if he continues to impress there.

Also Allen has seen nothing of Kisnorbo, first hand. Only what has been seen on the video tapes.

Hammond may well have a slight knock cos he appeared to get his ankle caught in feeding that chance to Cort at Quorn.

Porter, I've no idea but having played well so far and featured in some excellent play at both Oadby and Hinckley I am sure there's no sinister reason, whatever TPH might hope..

Seriously, the blokes on the transfer list and will not of featured in three consecutive friendlies after the Scotland trip, what more evidence do you need that he's not in MA plans unless the Bubonic Plague strikes our forward line.

Rab.... help out with coaching the goalies.. you're having a giraffe aren't you?? He'll probably get them all eating pies so that they become fat enough to fill the entire goal, that'll stop the balls going in aye! Hopefully we can leave him up there... maybe Craig Levein might be interested?

Also, now that Kisser and Kaebi are out of the Asia Cup, any chance of them meeting up with the rest of the squad in bonnie Scotland?

Seriously, the blokes on the transfer list and will not of featured in three consecutive friendlies after the Scotland trip, what more evidence do you need that he's not in MA plans unless the Bubonic Plague strikes our forward line.

:laugh: :laugh:

I read that as Bubonic Prague. The lesser known club along with Slavia and Sparta. :D

Rab.... help out with coaching the goalies.. you're having a giraffe aren't you?? He'll probably get them all eating pies so that they become fat enough to fill the entire goal, that'll stop the balls going in aye! Hopefully we can leave him up there... maybe Craig Levein might be interested?

Also, now that Kisser and Kaebi are out of the Asia Cup, any chance of them meeting up with the rest of the squad in bonnie Scotland?

I would think that both Kaebi and Kisnorbo will be having a week of first. :thumbup:

I would think that both Kaebi and Kisnorbo will be having a week of first. :thumbup:

I dunno why, Kisonorbos played all of 180 minutes since the start of May.

Kaebi has played 45 minutes in the whole tournament.

EDIT: Sorry Kisnorbo Played in a warm up game against Thailand, however he didn't complete either of the Asian cup games as he was subbed i think.

Archived