Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Songs with RAIN in the title

As a tribute to the bloody awful weather.

It May as Well Rain Until September (Carole King)

It Never Rains in Southern California (Albert Hammond)

Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain (The Cascades)

That lasted about ten minutes. Go and find me praising a shit player/slagging off a god then. Other than the predictable Andy Johnson one which I inevitably said was good.

I've tried the search facilty isn't terrible good, I just get endless posts about Good Shoes and the Artic Monkeys and how shit Paddy McCarthy is, I can't use them.

I've tried the search facilty isn't terrible good, I just get endless posts about Good Shoes and the Artic Monkeys and how shit Paddy McCarthy is, I can't use them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am impenetrable (apart from that time with Daggers that I don't like to talk about).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am impenetrable (apart from that time with Daggers that I don't like to talk about).

your about as impenetrable as Abby Titmus my son.

RE Danny Tiattos extention.

Friggaf**kinf**kerb*stardarseandbollocksfor****ssakefrigginggitw*nkertw*tfacears

bollocks

Why?! Why goddamnit?!?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY READ IT THIS TIME

"We want him to play 30-plus games and we will handle him and manage him accordingly."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway, back to the original question.... :whistle:

Raintown - Deacon Blue

Fool in the Rain - Led Zep

Here Comes the Rain Again - Eurythmics

I'm only happy when it Rains - Garbage

Hold back the rain - Duran Duran

It's raining men - The Weathergirls

Naked in the rain - RHCP

The Rain Song - Led Zep

There must be lots more too. :dunno:

What about this thread, does it qualify?

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...ic=5133&hl=

We have praise of Rob Kelly's influence, the bigging up of Hughes and McCarthy, Levein leading us to brighter pastures.

Hmm. Fair play. Some of that is fairly damning. I think most people felt the same though. At least I was scared about MDV's three-year contract.

Hmm would it actually be in order for me to post something in line with the topic title? lol

Cold- Rain Song

Counting Crows- Rain King

And 'Last T-rain Home' by Lostprophets while everyone else is pushing the boundaries! :P

I assume the daddy of all songs with rain in the title - Prince - Purple Rain - has been done?

What a tune.

would have thought you'd have gone for Dylans ; "rainy day women no.s 12 and 35"

everybody must get stoned

Archived