Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Home Kit thread

Fine around the shoulders, too baggy around the midrift.

The more recent Adidas kits are about the only football shirts I've ever had that actually fit nicely.

How awesome would it be if we had a very very simple shirt, Adidas, blue with white trim. Then an away shirt exactly the same, but white with a blue trim. Then a third shirt again exactly the same, plain Adidas shirt, red with white trim maybe, or yellow with blue trim. Three stipes down the side, just a plain Adidas kit. Would look gorgeous imo.

Why not PM Lisa?

Mine was the same and she kindly altered it by putting a couple of pleats and darts in around the offending areas giving it an original yet somehow traditional feel.

She's very good at things like that, I'm sure she's done a dozen or so. :thumbup:

You want to see the crocheted version I've just finished!

I'm 6ft 4" and fairly slim. In fact, if you so wish, you can see part of my upper body in the Crystal Palace Photos thread.

Bearing this in mind, and my preference for shirts not to be too baggy, what size should I go for?

I'm thinking L as opposed to XL.

If anyone is still reading this and has prior experience in the field of trying on the new Leicester shirt I would welcome any advice. I plan to buy online today.

Bisous.

I'm 6ft 4" and fairly slim. In fact, if you so wish, you can see part of my upper body in the Crystal Palace Photos thread.

Bearing this in mind, and my preference for shirts not to be too baggy, what size should I go for?

I'm thinking L as opposed to XL.

If anyone is still reading this and has prior experience in the field of trying on the new Leicester shirt I would welcome any advice. I plan to buy online today.

Bisous.

To be honest, neither of the shirts are your colour - you simply don't have the right complexion.

You might be able to carry off a nice Barnsley or a Northampton Town - but only for recreation...not for social functions or business meetings.

I think the fact that there is no real collar accounts for the fact the neck area is ''baggy'' the chest of the shirt is a tad bit loose but ok. I normally go for a large but have a medium.

Also does anyone feel the name/number on the back makes the t-shirt kinda klingy/sticky? Feels lite the material is thin?

I dont really get the whole stripe sccross the shoulders either.......they have done wel with the badge i think!

I hope this kit brings us luck.

i was in there on tuesday, they are out of short sleeved home shirts for all adult sizes and 13years size. They have all sizes for long sleeves. After much deliberation (in the queue for Watford tickets) i opted for the away shirt.

As an aside, i saved £13 by getting the 13years size rather than a small adult, and it fits fine.

Feels good quality and fits me very well. I did notice that a few of the shirts had thread snags, hope this doesn't happen too easily!

Staff said that they expected a delivery on FRIDAY 24th AUGUST.

If i can pick up a home shirt i'll pass my away shirt onto my girlfriend.

I can understand the length being slightly longer due to the "tuck in" factor but the v-neck gripes me :angry: (refer to stearman's player profile).

I'm contemplating a swap for a small. Only worry is the shortening of the sleeves...anyone in the same boat and possibly tried on both small and medium?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. :D

Club rang me today and said I can collect mine from the shop tomorrow or wait to have it delivered on Wednesday, I can't get to the shop so I'm getting it a day after the F*rest match! Brilliant!

Archived