Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Home Kit thread

Really impressed with the shirt myself... nice fabric, even the Topps Tiles logo was decent (much better than the old A&L strip). Opted for Clemence'6... He better be worth it!

I am 10 stone and about 5"9....got 'large'

Usually get small/medium :S

I'm 10 stone and 5'10... got a 12-13yr Shirt, cheaper and a good fit! :cool:

Really impressed with the shirt myself... nice fabric, even the Topps Tiles logo was decent (much better than the old A&L strip). Opted for Clemence'6... He better be worth it!

Get to the gym and bulk up. :ph34r:

Are you Richard Stearman? :P

I'm still miffed about the change to the logo so might put it off til the season starts. That'll sure show the bean counters... :rolleyes:

I do go to the gym... its just my metabolism seems crocked! :frusty: ...on to the protein shakes! :thumbup:

Forget that ...just goto to Growth hormone tablets...or better still horse steroids!!! :thumbup::unsure:

I got away with an XL Boys last season as I don't like really loose shirts. Only cost me £14.99 too. 12-13 must be tiny though?

Got mine from the megastore yesterday. Am well impressed with it - nice material and good quality print on the sponsor etc. Feels like a football shirt should, unlike previous kits!

I was going to get MONK 0 printed on it... but decided against it. Maybe later.

Archived