Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Home Kit thread

Indeed they are.

Got a ****ing phone off ebay Tuesday, next day delivery, then find out that ****er!!!

Lazy b*stards!!

Get my phone to me you tossers!!!

Rant over. lol

They seem to be on strike all the time, sack the ****ers I say, there's plenty of immigrants who would be more than happy to do the work for 6p an hour

They seem to be on strike all the time, sack the ****ers I say, there's plenty of immigrants who would be more than happy to do the work for 6p an hour

This lot would have had a nicer time if they'd gone to work for LUFC instead...

Hungarian staff at a pizza franchise in Derby have taken home virtually no pay for months because of illegal deductions, a union claims.

One Domino's delivery driver earned just £5 after four months because accommodation and insurance costs were taken from his pay, the T&G said.

The union alleges it has found at least half a dozen similar cases.

Domino's UK said its own inquiry backed the franchise owner who said he had evidence to disprove the union's claim.

"Both Domino's Pizza and the franchise are fully aware of the procedures to recruit staff and ensure they have the right to work in the UK," the company said in a statement.

Registration scheme

The company said some employees had provided statements to its internal investigation which "cast doubt" on a local trade union official's methods and motives.

It said eight employees of the franchise have been dismissed for refusing to comply with the requirement to register on the UK government scheme set up in 2004 for workers from new European Union member states.

The T&G has described it as one of the worst cases of worker exploitation at a leading company in years.

It says that because the workers were always in debt, their situation was a modern form of slavery.

Those who have now been sacked, will also now lose their homes, which were tied to their jobs, the union said.

Had to buy their own delivery vehicle! :clap:

Does a replica Simone Swift come with the shirt?

Ha, only if you did something truly amazing in a former life. Bad luck, eh! :ermm::teehee:

Archived