Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Home Kit thread

I've got mine. Wanted to get a large but the neck was massive.

To make matters worse.

No fecking E's to go on shirts. :angry:

You're in a medium, then? I was starting to think I might have to get a kids one, the way some people were going on.

I assume they didn't get as far as "CH " and then go "oh shit"?

You're in a medium, then? I was starting to think I might have to get a kids one, the way some people were going on.

I wanted a large but the neck was hanging very low. Had to get medium, doubt it will last two years.

Thankfully, they didn't get that far, you have to pay for printing when you buy the shirt. Going tomorrow.

Even though the shirt's for two seasons, I personally think it's vastly overpriced considering we're only in the Championship, it's got 'Topps Tiles' in bright yellow on the front and it looks like something a Sunday league team would wear! What does everyone else think?

AHAHAHA You all look stupid with your uneven sleeves, that goes for you aswell Leicester City 07/08 squad.

Anybody going to buy some Leicester City New shirts and sell them on EBay? You could make a profit, I am selling on EBay at the moment. I have got Five Doctor Who video's going they end tonight and also a Bob Dylan Picture which is at £100 pounds at the moment so if you want to add bids on these great items please do. Here's the link:

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

Kind Regards

Craig Adams 22

Anybody going to buy some Leicester City New shirts and sell them on EBay? You could make a profit, I am selling on EBay at the moment. I have got Five Doctor Who video's going they end tonight and also a Bob Dylan Picture which is at £100 pounds at the moment so if you want to add bids on these great items please do. Here's the link:

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

Kind Regards

Craig Adams 22

Pirate.

I got Small and its a perfect fit for the time being, took one look at 13 years and it looked tiny in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
They're all out, last I heard sometime last week they were waiting what was it, two weeks to get more in? It's a joke.

Bloody brilliant, you'd have thought they'd have put a notice on the site, i'm not at the Watofrd match so I may get it Monday / Tuesday, I realised the other day I really need a new kit, my newest is last years away kit, which was never used last year!

Just received my new home kit yesterday in the mail (yay!!!) and am interested in others opinion on the actual fit of the shirt.

I picked up a medium and despite a suitable fit on the shoulders and sleeves, the length of the shirt is a bit substantial and the collar/v-neck area is fairly wide and loose. Are others encountering the same style/problem.

If so how does the small size compare??

Just received my new home kit yesterday in the mail (yay!!!) and am interested in others opinion on the actual fit of the shirt.

I picked up a medium and despite a suitable fit on the shoulders and sleeves, the length of the shirt is a bit substantial and the collar/v-neck area is fairly wide and loose. Are others encountering the same style/problem.

Its smaller!!! :D:unsure:

mine is like that aswell

Why not PM Lisa?

Mine was the same and she kindly altered it by putting a couple of pleats and darts in around the offending areas giving it an original yet somehow traditional feel.

She's very good at things like that, I'm sure she's done a dozen or so. :thumbup:

Archived