Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Home Kit thread

MOTHER ****ERS!

When you take a shirt from the hooks and give it the staff, they just give you one out of a box in all the wrapping....

THEY GAVE ME A FOOKING LONG-SLEAVED ONE!

So watch out :rolleyes:

Now i've got to go back tomorrow - ffs

I hate long sleeve shirts. :angry:

...Says a man born in 1965 who has a lego man as his avator.... :rolleyes:

What should people born in the 60's have as an avatar then?

The Beatles?

A zimmer frame?

A colostomy bag?

Slippers?

Ah beautiful! Much better than I thought it would be, nicer material too, anyone else got theirs? The Megastore looked to be making good business.

I got mine too. Alot better then what the pictures would suggest

Got mine yesterday and I have to say it's grew on me too despite the negative comments most people have made when they've saw me wearing it, although today when I was out some bloke saw me running past with it on and I heard him shout 'Blue Army', so I turned around and he stuck his thumb up at me, so I was pretty chuffed about that and I'm proud to be one of the first to wear it.

I really like it. Just a shame it's a bit too baggy, but it's the same with most footy shirts I suppose. Maybe I should get back on the pies to try and fill it out

Or just buy a smaller size, although you may have to deal with the sleeves not reaching past your shoulders. ;)

I think this seasons shirt is the best we've had for years.

The other day i heard that we sold more shirts in the first hour of them going on sale then we did in the whole of the first day of the last seasons kit going on sale.

I really like it. Just a shame it's a bit too baggy, but it's the same with most footy shirts I suppose. Maybe I should get back on the pies to try and fill it out

Do youngsters still follow the ridiculous craze that we used to follow of buying football tops about 4 sizes to big? I looked brilliant, over 6 foot tall and weighing about 10 and a half stone in my XXL. The irony of it was, if anyone had a top that actually fitted they would have the mick taken out of them mercilessly

It was 1993, the world was a different place

Or just buy a smaller size, although you may have to deal with the sleeves not reaching past your shoulders. ;)

I bought the size 'Youth 13'. I know kids are getting fatter these days but you could still stick two of me in it. Any smaller and it'd be too short and the sleeves might look a tad silly :)

Archived