Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

I'll tell you what doesn't float my boat, in fact it really gets my goat

Fez and JTB is musical disagreement shock...

Wrong.

:P

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

Great album.

Plus jazz-influenced drum n bass is very agreeable. As is big band stuff (well, I did used to play for one).

The thing that appeals most to me (at the risk of sounding a bit pretentious) is the freedom of expression in the music. I've always had the utmost respect for jazz musicians as it demands such a good ear for rhythm, technical skill and timing.

**dismounts high horse**

Fez and JTB is musical disagreement shock...

Wrong.

:P

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

Great album.

Plus jazz-influenced drum n bass is very agreeable. As is big band stuff (well, I did used to play for one).

The thing that appeals most to me (at the risk of sounding a bit pretentious) is the freedom of expression in the music. I've always had the utmost respect for jazz musicians as it demands such a good ear for rhythm, technical skill and timing.

**dismounts high horse**

The noodly stuff though. I hate it. Miles Davis fair play. You wouldn't stand up for UB40 in the name of reggae because of Bob Marley.

To be honest though it's the freedom of expression that I can't be doing with. I like a certain amount of repetition in my music.

Archived