Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

A Plea

yes come on everyone lets get behind them every game,i personally think that L1 should be standing only and the kop should be moved to where the family stand is this would give a much better atmosphere surley

O RLY? Well I don't think it should

the only way we could over power them without anyone being thrown out is if we have whole stands standing by our own choice eg kop at brum
Not the answer pal,the cops and football league would eventually close the stand down for health and safety reason
It probably wont happen but ya never no :D
Aint gonna happen! :thumbup::rolleyes:

It was good last season yes,but let;s not forgot Jamie and Micky were kicked out. I'm sure they will be ready to do more of the same next year if the standing continues, even if it's only the two back rows.

Exactly, we did try and give it a go last year, but just didn't get enough support.

It just doesn't go to sit down and chant. The club loved calling for a 12th man last season, but at the same time shot down people who made the effort.

Top post about them then going back on what they said by chucking people out! :frusty:

Lets just hope we can get the same sort of atmosphere we did v Birmingham (last season) on a more regular basis,with not just the Kop,L1 and N1 singing but the whole stadium! :thumbup:

It's not rocket science. Its a proven fact, Humans perform better with confidence. Well then lets raise the volume, make them more confident, It's 100% bound to improve their performance. Every supporter at Birmingham, Preston, Barnsley and Fulham could tell you that! Well said, We need to get behind them every minute, every game, whether we are on a roll, or if were in the shite. Come on city!! :scarf::bounce:

It's not rocket science. Its a proven fact, Humans perform better with confidence. Well then lets raise the volume, make them more confident, It's 100% bound to improve their performance. Every supporter at Birmingham, Preston, Barnsley and Fulham could tell you that! Well said, We need to get behind them every minute, every game, whether we are on a roll, or if were in the shite. Come on city!! :scarf::bounce:

Hhhmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Doesn't always work like that does it??

Sometimes its the players who need to get US going!!!

Im sure many of us have sat (or stood,which you are not supposed to do by the way!!!) through a whole load of drivel in the last few years and just thought "why the fcuk do i bother????" :unsure:

Hhhmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Doesn't always work like that does it??

Sometimes its the players who need to get US going!!!

Im sure many of us have sat (or stood,which you are not supposed to do by the way!!!) through a whole load of drivel in the last few years and just thought "why the fcuk do i bother????" :unsure:

It depends what type of fan/person you are.

Some people go the game to enjoy a game of football and a sing no matter what the score is or how poor the performance is ( I know i contradicted myself there a bit, but I know what I mean :P)

And then you get the others who will sing, if things are going well and want to join in with the others.

Then you get the ones that don't understand the concept of singing at football matches :P

It depends what type of fan/person you are.

Some people go the game to enjoy a game of football and a sing no matter what the score is or how poor the performance is ( I know i contradicted myself there a bit, but I know what I mean :P)

And then you get the others who will sing, if things are going well and want to join in with the others.

Then you get the ones that don't understand the concept of singing at football matches :P

AND THEN THERE IS BERNIE!!!!!!! :rolleyes::thumbup:

Well if the players dont give a toss thats fair enough, but if its just a bad day, i hate to say this, but you should be like leeds, and sing never the less. I remember a 3-0 win ( or atleast we were winning 3-0, can't remember the final score ) and they were still singing, waving their tops in the air, it was fantastic, for them anyway, i was like SHUT THE FOOOK UP WERE MEANT TO BE WINNING HERE, NOT YOU! well i wanbt us to support the team just like that. And theres nothing worse than hearing " you only sing when you winning, sing when your winning " .. from a smug opposition supporter... so lets go for it yeh?..

Well if the players dont give a toss thats fair enough, but if its just a bad day, i hate to say this, but you should be like leeds, and sing never the less. I remember a 3-0 win ( or atleast we were winning 3-0, can't remember the final score ) and they were still singing, waving their tops in the air, it was fantastic, for them anyway, i was like SHUT THE FOOOK UP WERE MEANT TO BE WINNING HERE, NOT YOU! well i wanbt us to support the team just like that. And theres nothing worse than hearing " you only sing when you winning, sing when your winning " .. from a smug opposition supporter... so lets go for it yeh?..

True, but that was the penultimate game of the season and had nothing riding on it. :thumbup:

Good shout to the thread starter. The main thing is to be realistic and support the lads as vocally as possible, even if things dont start so well. Lets not expect miracles but enjoy what should be an entertaining, Topsy-turvy season! :thumbup:

Im sure even the vociferous Leeds United Fans had many many moments of doom and gloom at Elland Road last season :thumbup:

When your resound to constant doom its sometimes easier just to laugh it off!!!!

Yeah but if the players don't give a toss, you shouldn't support them. They deserve derision.

Support the kit man, or elv the bus driver then :thumbup:

Or just sing about former players, that seems to be a favourite.

Ohhhh Iwan is a welshman....

How are the club clamping down on standing this season? By making L1 and N all season ticket?

Games like Sunderland at home last season were awful. I remember standing in L1 and no-one was singing, no-one really seemed bothered as it was New Year's day plus the performance on the pitch was as bad as any I've ever witnessed at Filbert Way. Can't blame people for not singing at games like that. The players representing our club didn't look like they gave a shit about what they were doing and that's like them laughing in the faces of the supporters. No wonder the atmosphere at home games has been so poor when on a fair few occasions even effort was absent and that's the minimum requirement.

How are the club clamping down on standing this season? By making L1 and N all season ticket?

Main reason for having L1 all season tickets is to stop people getting tickets in that STAND,not necessarily L1 then moving along to L1.

Thus causing over crowding in L1 due to a mixture of fans with legitimate tickets and those without,hence causing people to stand cos they shouldn't be there!!!

(hope that makes abit of sense...it is 3AM!!!)

Think the Club realise they cant get EVERYONE to sit down ALL the time,but with L1,as long as it is supervised and nothing hapens they begrudgingly have to accept it,although they will try and clamp down on it again!

N1- If you are in the Members club (run by Cliff Ginetta) you can still get tickets on a game by game basis,as this stand is the Members Stand!

yes come on everyone lets get behind them every game,i personally think that L1 should be standing only and the kop should be moved to where the family stand is this would give a much better atmosphere surley

Don't call me shirley hehe.... No but I agree... the kops hould have been moved because me... and some others in L1 are trying to sing but we have no back-up from the kop because they-re down the other end.

Leicester must get promoted this season or end up being stuck in the championship for many years to come.

With this new TV contract in the premiership and at least £30m given to the premiership team who finishes 20th (thats more than Chelsea got for winning the title 2 seasons ago) Leicester must gain promotion this season as if we don't the 3 relegated premiership teams lets say they will be (Fulham, Derby, Birmingham) will have £30m to spend plus other parachute payments of around £10m.

These teams will be able to keep most of their good players as they can keep paying them high wages and sign new players with all that money to spend. This will happen for the next 3 seasons at least when the TV contract ends and every year the newly relegated premiership teams will have 10s of millions to spend so most probably go back up and the chances are after this big TV contract ends another will be made, probably for more money.

Players in the transfer market will massively inflate as all premiership will have millions and millions to spend and so will the 3 relegated premiership sides. This means even with Milan Leicester may not be able to afford any good players after this season to help them gain promotion. I know money isn't everything but i really can't see Leicester getting out of this division unless we gain promotion this season with those teams having so much cash to spend.

Lets get behind the team this season as if we don't go up this season, i fear we will be stuck in the championship for many more years!

Archived