Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Danny Murphy

...but his point being that all you did was start an unsubstantiated rumour still holds

If it becomes true then how unsubstantiated is it really?

Seing as you have his word not fact that DM would DEFINATELY sign on the day, which actually was not correct as i wrote that he would sing the next day, unfortuneately the thread does not appear to be still with us so who can prove.

Also as stated in the previous thread, transfers can have problems at any stage of negotioations as we all know and we as mere supporters do not know the in and out of such developments.

On the subject of if i was correct or not I would have to admit i was not 100% in the right but not so entirely incorrect to deserve such a responce on a lcfc fans forum seeing as we would all want the guy to sing and i got a sniif over a week before the sun as it looks.

Once again i state i have no wet dreams about false posts on here, if i did i would say Zidane is coming out of retirement as he is lifelong friends with milans milmans daughter!

Seing as you have his word not fact that DM would DEFINATELY sign on the day, which actually was not correct as i wrote that he would sing the next day, unfortuneately the thread does not appear to be still with us so who can prove.

Also as stated in the previous thread, transfers can have problems at any stage of negotioations as we all know and we as mere supporters do not know the in and out of such developments.

On the subject of if i was correct or not I would have to admit i was not 100% in the right but not so entirely incorrect to deserve such a responce on a lcfc fans forum seeing as we would all want the guy to sing and i got a sniif over a week before the sun as it looks.

Once again i state i have no wet dreams about false posts on here, if i did i would say Zidane is coming out of retirement as he is lifelong friends with milans milmans daughter!

Forgive me, it is like tying to red a pissed from the 'Allo 'Allo policeman...I am not sure I understand your massage.

Forgive me, it is like tying to red a pissed from the 'Allo 'Allo policeman...I am not sure I understand your massage.

lol

Erm, put bluntley you can piss off, as I believe your thread was entitled Danny Mills to sign "TODAY" which he didn't.

Who :D

Kilworth, you can't take any credit if he does sign. Reason ^^

I predicted Kishishev was on his way here, it happened, so i'll take the credit thankyou very much.

blah blah, Same difference you were still wrong.

And if you were aware transfers can hit snags why come on here and say "tomorrow" that was just silly wasn't it :dunno:

Plus this isn't even concrete yet it's just a rumour in the sun.

blah blah, Same difference you were still wrong.

And if you were aware transfers can hit snags why come on here and say "tomorrow" that was just silly wasn't it :dunno:

Plus this isn't even concrete yet it's just a rumour in the sun.

Accepted, hopefully he does sign, then we would have a good central midfield.

You know what i'm on about, if he comes then great! If he does not then you can still point your responces at me

Accepted, hopefully he does sign, then we would have a good central midfield.

You know what i'm on about, if he comes then great! If he does not then you can still point your responces at me

Ah he is a very good player, not as good as Danny Mills :D but a very good player

http://www.carling.com/media/player_images...-image-2756.jpg

http://www.carling.com/media/player_images...-image-1845.jpg

Always get them mixed up, similar names, look alike in my book as well.

Ah he is a very good player, not as good as Danny Mills :D but a very good player

http://www.carling.com/media/player_images...-image-2756.jpg

http://www.carling.com/media/player_images...-image-1845.jpg

Always get them mixed up, similar names, look alike in my book as well.

but isn't the real question are they better than Manwell Pablo?

Archived