Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Danny Murphy

Worth every penny, but I think we could get him for less than that to be honest. Spurs have a shit load of midfielders and need to offload a few, I think £1.25 million with add ons for promotion would be about right.

The epitomy of a goal scoring midfielder.

It's been a while since he's shown it though. And with a Mrs like he's got I well understand why! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Murphy_(footballer)

Be interesting to see who'd be left out if he signed.

seems wigan and fulham are also interested :(

hmmm... Wigan, Fulham or Leicester... relegation favorites or a team with hopes of promotion... :dunno:

To be honest I'm confident if we're sufficiently interested we can compete and get the better of the top clubs in this division, the main thing that the clubs at the tail end of prem have over us is that... well... there in the prem... admittedly Wigan can play silly wages, but then again i think there is something in the argument that it's a choice between a realistic chance of promotion in the second tier or an even greater liklihood of relegation from the first tier...

It's been a while since he's shown it though. And with a Mrs like he's got I well understand why! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Murphy_(footballer)

Be interesting to see who'd be left out if he signed.

It has, but I don't think he's lost his talent. He's not been that bad at Spurs, but with their wealth of talent he's struggled to make a massive impact that he's capable of.

At this level though, he'd run the show.

It has, but I don't think he's lost his talent. He's not been that bad at Spurs, but with their wealth of talent he's struggled to make a massive impact that he's capable of.

At this level though, he'd run the show.

If we sign him it will be a major coup, can't see it myself but if we do, his Mrs better watch our cus the SIngh's got sumthin' for her!!!

This rumour is not only in todays Sun but it is also in the Mirror and the Star. Before you say it I know they are all quality papers.

Great player, Clemence and Murphy would be a brilliant combination in midfield. Get it done!!!!!!

I think I'd bolt a big creamy load if Milan pulled this one off :whistle:

This rumour is not only in todays Sun but it is also in the Mirror and the Star. Before you say it I know they are all quality papers.

Great player, Clemence and Murphy would be a brilliant combination in midfield. Get it done!!!!!!

So hoping this happens. Get it done MM/MA! :worship:

Yes please Milan. No doubt about it, this would be a fantastic signing.

Clemence and Murphy in the middle has got to be one of the best partnerships in this division.

Suppose he could also play wide as well.

:cool:

Danny was around our place yesterday helping me spit-roast the wife...just before finishing off by spraying his wad across her face (oh how we laughed), his contorted cum-face said "actually Dave, not only am I cumming on your wife but I am also coming to Leicester to play football.

Considering the situation, I thought it was a nice play on words. :whistle:

:rolleyes:

Was Russell Hoult there too? :whistle::unsure::ph34r:

Archived