Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Danny Murphy

The midfielder has had a rotten time since leaving Liverpool in the summer of 2005, having had an unsuccessful spell at Charlton Athletic and an even less spectacular time at Tottenham Hotspur.

And now his time at White Hart Lane may be coming to and end, with reports in the press suggesting ambitious Championship club Leicester want him to help them clinch promotion this season.

Foxes manager Martin Allen has already made eleven signings since taking charge of the Walkers Stadium club, and is willing to pay £1million to make Murphy number twelve.

Foxes manager Martin Allen has already made eleven signings since taking charge of the Walkers Stadium club, and is willing to pay £1million to make Murphy number twelve.

Quality journalism :thumbup:

It's better than nothing :whistle:

It's not. It's worse than nothing - it shows that whoever wrote it had scant enough grasp of things we know to be facts and so the reliability of the rest is woefully small.

It is discredited and worthless, a rumour of no more weight than one appearing from 'that' website.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let this happen. Signing of the season and probably the best central midfield in the Championship = A very happy bunch of bunnies.

Also would = a potential championship winning side

Champions! KK Voice: Now I would luv it if we could sign him :worship:

He deserves better than that, MA should have thought more carefully about our problem areas.

Murphy is the sort of player who people might have down as a central midfielder but personally I think would be better employed on the wing in the same way that Kightly, McSheffrey and Hendrie have done in recent years. We'd be competitive in the middle with two from Kish, Clem and Weso - and have Murphy cutting in from one side and Ka'abi flying down the other.

Murphy certainly played most of his football at Liverpool out wide.

I just think sticking him out on the wing will do him no good, he is not a left footed player for a start. I'm sure he is sick of being messed around.

Did he now win a uefa cup playing out there? might be wrong.

lol at everyone finding him a position within the team despite the fact that he is nowhere near signing for us! I cant see anything else new in the media to suggest we have made a bid or are interested in bidding. Its just the same old rumour being regurgitated around the net.

Archived