Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OzFox

Spencer

spencer prior was a typical martin o'niell signing.

he could do two things and two things alone... head the ball and tackle but martin played him to his stregnths and alongside elliot was a rock for us. had we had any other style... any other formation he would of looked lost, but it worked- thats the thing about o'niell when he was with us- things worked.

Fond memories .and for me, will always be welcome at the walkers stadium...

spencer prior was a typical martin o'niell signing.

he could do two things and two things alone... head the ball and tackle but martin played him to his stregnths and alongside elliot was a rock for us. had we had any other style... any other formation he would of looked lost, but it worked- thats the thing about o'niell when he was with us- things worked.

Fond memories .and for me, will always be welcome at the walkers stadium...

Aye, football is such a simple game, why over complicate it?! Them were the good old days :) you could just trust the players in what they were doing.

I've got a feeling he was the one who stuck out a leg for Erland Johnson to fall over in that FA cup tie against chelsea.

Thats gotta be one of my worst memories as a leicester fan

remember that one well, there was clear daylight between the two players.

What was that ref's name?

Yeah sent off Gary Parker for taking a quick free kick when we were all over them. Twat.

Spencer Prior is/was a god.

lol red card for taking a free kick to quickly, thats right. we used to e on the butt end of some high profile bloopers....remember shearers stamp on lennnon?

I've got a feeling he was the one who stuck out a leg for Erland Johnson to fall over in that FA cup tie against chelsea.

Thats gotta be one of my worst memories as a leicester fan

I remember that too. Absolutely gutted and I couldn't get over how they managed to get away with such blatent cheating.

Archived