Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kenton to Leeds Rumour

If we must sell, yes I'd accept offers. There's no room for sentiments in making money.

I'd rather us not get a weeks worth of Hasselbainks wages (Face it thats all were gunna get for Kenton) then Dennis Wise Enjoy some sort of success with Leeds.

I'd rather us not get a weeks worth of Hasselbainks wages (Face it thats all were gunna get for Kenton) then Dennis Wise Enjoy some sort of success with Leeds.

We get Kenton's wages off the books too though, don't forget.

I'd keep Kenton as a good bench option, personally.

We get Kenton's wages off the books too though, don't forget.

I'd keep Kenton as a good bench option, personally.

i think if we are getting JFH then maybe we need to be getting rid of some strikers not defenders!

:dunno:

From the Fox Fanzine

LUFC83 Posted on 13/8 15:48Email this Message | Edit | Reply darren kenten there's talk of leeds signings kenton, is he any good and how much would you want for him.

IP: Logge

He's worth a fortune and Leeds should spare no effort to get him. Strong, competitive, versatile, a genuine battler for the team. Money shouldn't be able to buy his sort but if you make an offer, no matter how mean or how much under £1m, you never know. If you never ask you never get. And if at first you don't succeed, why not try again?

If we got 250k for him, I think that'd b realistic. But I wouldn't mind more, depends how much Mr Wise has got to spend, they might not even have 250k.

I think theres plently players who are worse than Kenton & he can do an ok job for us but if the right money came in I think Allen would take it.

Kenton is twice the player that Stearman is.

With Chambers injured and K'Aebi still to start we would be absolute idiots to let Kenton go.

I agree that it may be mad to rush this move, though I would think that MM will be glad to reduce the wage bill and may therefore take the risk.

If we got 250k for him, I think that'd b realistic. But I wouldn't mind more, depends how much Mr Wise has got to spend, they might not even have 250k.

I don't think there will be a fee involved.

I don't think there will be a fee involved.

If he is under contract, surely there will be?

I hope we're not just giving them Kenton to help them out.

He's still a good squad player for us.

Archived