Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Team for Palace

Kaebi available for selection?

I get the impression Allen will want him to settle in to the club, surroundings and country for a few weeks before he plays. Personally i'd throw him in. Don't even try to communicate any tactics or anything like that to him, just get him out there and let him play his own game. Can't be any worse than Newton.

I get the impression Allen will want him to settle in to the club, surroundings and country for a few weeks before he plays. Personally i'd throw him in. Don't even try to communicate any tactics or anything like that to him, just get him out there and let him play his own game. Can't be any worse than Newton.

Let's hope for that rather than another Don McKay star signing.

This is the team we need.

Fulop

Kenton

N'gotty

McAuley

Mattock or Clarke

Kaebi

Wesolowski

Clemence

Hayes

Odihambo

DJ

Subs: Kisnorbo, Sappleton, Kish, Clarke, Newton

No place for Fryatt or Hume.......

Interesting selection, can't make up my mind if you're right or not, it may be worth a go, though maybe not against strong opposition like palace tomorrow....

If Kaebi still not fit would you play Hume at the front of diamond ?

No place for Fryatt or Hume.......

Interesting selection, can't make up my mind if you're right or not, it may be worth a go, though maybe not against strong opposition like palace tomorrow....

If Kaebi still not fit would you play Hume at the front of diamond ?

It would be a massive improvement if he were to select that team I'm sure of it.

No place for Hume or Fryatt in my selection Nick, no chance. Not good enough.

I think the problem with last two team selections have left us flat and lacking in creativity going forward, things need shaking up a bit. It’s a logical team selection.

Playing against the pace and agility of Odi and Dj would be tricky for any defender in this league. Both have the ability to pass the ball and play around the opposition’s defence linking the two wingers in Kabei and Hayes which would give us that attacking threat down the flanks which we lack. If we play without the one dimensional predictable Hume and Fryatt who to me offer absolutely nothing to our new team and give the players a chance that actually have an eye for the goal we might get somewhere. You can forget about bloody De Vries as well.

Archived