Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Team for Palace

Henderson

Stearman

N'Gotty

McAuley

Sheehan

Hume

Wesolowski

Clemence

Porter

Campbell

De Vries

Subs: Nielsen, Mattock, Kishishev, Newton, Odhiambo

Great team, I know I'll get shouted at, but I'd like to see Fryatt in the team or on the bench.

And this is all if Kaebi ad Chambers aren't fit, which is probably right :(

Anyway I think we could beat Palace with that team. :)

This is what I think Allen will go with...

Henderson

Stearman

N Gotty

McAuley

Sheehan

Hume

Kish

Clemence

Hayes

Campbell

De Vries

You really think he'll drop Weso?

Just as a general point I'd have both Chambers and Ka'abi in when they are fit but I doubt they will be for this Saturday.

Just as a general point I'd have both Chambers and Ka'abi in when they are fit but I doubt they will be for this Saturday.

I really don't think Allen has much confidence in him to play in the centre, so far anyway. I hope I'm wrong but Kishishev seems more his type of player to play alongside Clemence. Although I do think Weso deserves his chance in the middle ahead of Kishishev.

I think a change in formation maybe, Utilising the players we have

Henderson

Stearman - Or Chambers if Fit

N Gotty

McAuley

Sheehan

Kish - Holding in front of Back four

Clemence

Hayes

De Vries - Just behined front 2, lets face it he aint no Target man but still has his uses

Hume

Campbell

Jonathan Hayes should be given a chance from the start on the wing. And Newton switched to the right. And then its two from Kish, Clemence and Weso.

Up front I would go with Hume and Dudley.

I really don't think Allen has much confidence in him to play in the centre, so far anyway. I hope I'm wrong but Kishishev seems more his type of player to play alongside Clemence. Although I do think Weso deserves his chance in the middle ahead of Kishishev.

I thought Clemence was better against Portsmouth and Blackpool when Kishishev had gone off and Wesolowski went into the middle.

I would. Because so many games will come as a shock to the system

Depends who's available for selection really doesn't it. I'd go for small strikers as our defenders seem to think that if you have a tall striker on the pitch then they have to hoof it vaguely in their direction.

Henderson

Chambers (If fit)

Kisnorbo

N'Gotty

Sheehan

Newton (If fit)

Clemence

Wesolowski

Hayes

Campbell

Hume

Subs: Nielsen, Kishishev, Stearman, Kaebi (again if fit), De Vries