Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barmy76uk

The Jimmy Neilsen thread

Why on earth did we go back in for him then? :mellow:

And why does he know decide to come? I wish he'd have just stayed back in Denmark (or whever he came from!)

Edit: I just read the article and surely Stuart Taylor would have been a better bet, I thought he did pretty well for us :cool:

it is not like he said - "leicester city? you've got to be frickin joking, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole"

he said "Over time, I have started to doubt that the interest shown by Leicester is serious enough to warrant me spending time and energy going over for a trial,"

ie he didn't think we really wanted to sign him, so why waste time going for a trial...

fair enough...

He`s got his wish of a move abroad, god knows if he`ll actually get a game. I am beginning to wonder if Rab has overtaken him in the keeper stakes. 4th choice and 5th when Logan returns lol

if rabs taken over him then he must be sh*te because rab was awful on a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived