Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan-In Tonight...

I thinking of phoning in and telling people they're stupid and that rumours of Allen being sacked already are frankly disgusting.

I probably won't though.

You should you really should.

I'll call in and when Barber answers sing

You are such a twat

You are such a twat

You're a fookin

You're a fookin

You're a fookin twat

and then continue right anyway yeah we're not doing that well yadda yadda Watford on sat. should be good game, and break into song one last time before the payphone cuts out. Amazing entertainment value for 10p. Cant think of anything better to spend it on.

The Moan-In - what's it for?

I haven't listened for a long time but the last two or three times I did, it was worse than dire.

And signs of it improving? As in dealing frankly with the questions fans want answered at any particular time.

I might send an e-mail to get the facts about Kaebi, anyone know the address?

lol who's going to give you the facts about Kaebi?? They'll read it about say he's Iranian, he can play football, Birch will call Barber Barberlla, they'll make a joke about nuclear bombs and move on.

lol who's going to give you the facts about Kaebi?? They'll read it about say he's Iranian, he can play football, Birch will call Barber Barberlla, they'll make a joke about nuclear bombs and move on.

:D True.

First we were told he was injured and now he can't play because of clearance, they must know which it is or both.

:worship:

Should have gone for both!! lol

Haha, good idea.

I'm going to email them saying I think Elvis Hammond is the best striker at the club and Manadric should leave the club along with Martin Allen cos they smell of poo

Haha, do it. Seriously, though, question why Elvis isn't starting or something.

Who the fuck is Matt Fryor?

Archived