Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Quick question

Im going up to Leicester later to get the new away shirt.

Is it possible to get the train from Rugby to Leicester and how far away is the station from the stadium in Leicester?

Yes shuld be regular trains try www.thetrainline.co.uk. Stadium is not too far but you can always get a black cab to the walkers for about a 5er, rip off, but still walking is bollucks

a mate of mine used to get the train to rugby quite often so i believe its still running, the ground is about a 10-15 minuet walk from the station

Fookin hell Jimmy, when was that, they haven't run along that line for about 40 years.

It's a nature walk nowadays.

You can get a bus but it takes about 2 weeks.

Is it possible to get the train from Rugby to Leicester and how far away is the station from the stadium in Leicester?

sorry if this is too late....

you can get it delivered from the clubshop on the official site the postage will be about the same cost as the train fare... possibly even cheaper...

http://shop.lcfc.co.uk/Index.pasp

I'm not sure if this firm do go via Rugby mate but if I come up by train from London and book in advance, the tickets are quite cheap (about £7 each way). For some reason its cheaper when you do one way there and the same back. Try, http://www.onerailway.com/ and hopefully that may help you get a cheap travel.

Archived