Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

What would you rather have?

If it's a choice, 3 points.

Any sort of win against Forest would be good, doesn't have to be thumping lol

Agreed. 1973 was the last one! I'll take 1-0. But thumping would be nice............

Agreed. 1973 was the last one! I'll take 1-0. But thumping would be nice............

Actually i dont like watford either so a thumping would be good to wither. When was the last time we thumped a team a though?

forest for me, nothing get's me going in football like a cup run, even one off games like villa and both the fulhams last season. But looking further back to the levein FA cup run etc. These are the games that will be remembered come the end of the season.

Actually i dont like watford either so a thumping would be good to wither. When was the last time we thumped a team a though?

3 points for me and get us up this league.... i remember us beating Cambridge 5-0 but that was a long time ago :S

Come on s'gotta be Forest. Can you imagine coming home from Notts with a defeat? Harder to take then Watford would be. Oh now i realise it said thumping win..No we just need a win versus Forest...does this mean we're allowed to beat Watford now ?

3 points everytime. I want Leicester to get every single 3 points in the League possible.

If you asked me whether I want England in Euro 2008 (Hell, if you asked me if England to win 2008), or Leicester to get 3 points at the weekend, 3 points every time. No contest.

Can't believe how many people are saying the three points today are more important.

It's Forest - for the first time in ages, and it's in a cup!

I would love us to give Watford a thumping too but if it had to be one or the other I agree with the first poster - no contest!

Archived