Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

best ever performance you have seen by a

Guest lcfc80

Although the scoreline didn't suggest it I would probably go for the play off final against Crystal Palace. If you can remember we absolutly battered them after they scored and Neil Lennon covered every blade of grass at least twice. If i remember rightly the stats after said 65% of the game was played in their defensive 3rd.

so whats the best game you've seen us pull out the bag?

FA Cup Vs Tottenham after we were 2-0 down to win 3-2........... or Tottenham away when we were in the premiership it was 4-4 if i remember correctly... we were losing 3-1 at one point...... then we came back to 4-3 and then we conceded in the last minute to draw the game.....typical

Guest lcfc80
Bloody typical, can't remember who we played!!!!1 ( It's called getting old!!)

It was when MON was manager, Heskey and Collymore ripped the opposition apart.

Who was it against?

sunderland? colleymore hattrick?

Bloody typical, can't remember who we played!!!!1 ( It's called getting old!!)

It was when MON was manager, Heskey and Collymore ripped the opposition apart.

Who was it against?

Definitely Sunderland.

I'd probably agree as well.

The 4-0 win at Derby in April 1998 was a lesson of how to win a football match. You'll never ever see a better way of winning a game. Start at a high tempo, play to your strengths, if you've got two big lumps up front then get it wide at every opportunity and put in quality crosses and corners, take your chances, shock the opposition, silence the home crowd, keep it simple once you've got a big lead, let your fans enjoy it. It was perfect.

Incredible to think that by the time we play our final match this season, that game will have taken place over ten years ago.

Guest lcfc80
The 4-0 win at Derby in April 1998 was a lesson of how to win a football match. You'll never ever see a better way of winning a game. Start at a high tempo, play to your strengths, if you've got two big lumps up front then get it wide at every opportunity and put in quality crosses and corners, take your chances, shock the opposition, silence the home crowd, keep it simple once you've got a big lead, let your fans enjoy it. It was perfect.

Incredible to think that by the time we play our final match this season, that game will have taken place over ten years ago.

i remember that game well, the home crowd leaving before half time :D

i remember that game well, the home crowd leaving before half time :D

In the concourse at half-time they had Sky on and they replayed all the goals over and over again to repeated cheers from all the City fans queuing for pies and pints!! And it was hot and sunny too!! Amazing day, that. There was even a Forest game on beforehand which we watched in the pub near the hospital car park by Pride Park to get ourselves warmed up with a appetiser of vitriol.

Oh, and they were leaving after 15 minutes when Marshall's goal went in!

Guest lcfc80

although we played well against Leeds I think that was one of the poorest displays by a team I have ever seen and was more them being useless then us magical. Can remember their defenders kept passing the ball out of play they were that bad, that brazilian being the worse

the tottenham game was good whe we won 3-2 in the cup and yesterdays game was good also the game against leeds when we beat them 4-0.

The Tottenham game was an amazing comeback but we were only good for 45 minutes. Surely the criteria for the "best ever performance" would have to be over the full 90 minutes?

Id have to say the sunderland or derby matches they were both magical. there have been others that i was not at like when we beat liverpool and man u. A Madrid sticks in my mind also - one of the most unjust results as a leicester fan. I blame UEFA who must have told the ref to make sure leicester get knocked out.

theres bin loads but my personal fave that ive watched was when we beat southampton 4-2 (i think) & collymore & heskey got 2 each that was when i first starting getting mad on leicester the watford game was pretty high up aswell :thumbup:

Archived