Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Trouble After the game

Hope no one was caught up but it really did kick off down a main road where both city and forest fans were coming out. No police around prior to it happening. lots of chanting Leicester "we hate nottingham" Forest: We hate Leiester, town full of pac*ies" etc. then with the traffic still moving both fans ran into the middle of the road clashed and it did kick off, police were pretty quickly in with horses, dos etc. Thenafter there was almost a split down the road forest one side Leicester the other. Forest fans were chanting wanting more, many Leicester fans carried on walking etc.

I think what may have started it was their chant on "Some old Leicester always cheating" reguarding the postponment, discusting! And we possibly retaliatiated but in my opinion they were the main causers.

Hope no one was caught up but it really did kick off down a main road where both city and forest fans were coming out. No police around prior to it happening. lots of chanting Leicester "we hate nottingham" Forest: We hate Leiester, town full of pac*ies" etc. then with the traffic still moving both fans ran into the middle of the road clashed and it did kick off, police were pretty quickly in with horses, dos etc. Thenafter there was almost a split down the road forest one side Leicester the other. Forest fans were chanting wanting more, many Leicester fans carried on walking etc.

I think what may have started it was their chant on "Some old Leicester always cheating" reguarding the postponment, discusting! And we possibly retaliatiated but in my opinion they were the main causers.

Was this happening straight after because when I got out they were aleady split up :dunno:

Was this happening straight after because when I got out they were aleady split up :dunno:

we came out pretty much as it started but kept well back obviously, just clahes but the police were in pretty quickly, its the sort of incident which will mean even bigger police presene or worse, less city fans being allowed to the re-match

TBH I thought it was always going to happen

****ing shocked by the Forest fans. Actually I'm not.

It all kicked off in Z clashing with A block. Police ran into Z and it looked like they were using battons on the City fans.

Then on the way back over the trent aload of Forest boys around 16-18 were being chased by horses away from a group of City fans.

just got back , trouble where ever we turned , both sides fans to blame , saw forest fan trying to take on 12 - 15 city fans and 1 fan absolutley battered by the coppers . glad to be home .

fooking wankers singing same old leicester always cheating started it all off .

glad to be home , feel absolutley drained with all the emotions weve been through tonight

i actually think there will be more city fans at the replay- there just needs to be more police too.

i guess it shows where some peoples priorities lay in life...

taunting away fans because they think they cheated when one of their players gets very very sick..

wanting a good scrap when one of their players has just 'died' and been brought back to life... with probably his football career over...

shame on them all.

On our way back i could see the divide of forest one side, leicester other.

But as we went passed the pub on the corner (called the Trent something) there were aload of forrest fans on the corner chanting crap on the same road as the leicester right up close to us.

all the police were on the other side of the road, so proberly best nothing kicked off as there were alot of small kids in the crowd

On a lighter note, whi else met Mark de Vries :D

yeh loads of people went up for a photo, he must of been pretty pissed of after all of it lol

it was funny though cuz he was with Sergio Hellings and no one wanted a photo with him so he must of felt left out lol

i got a photo of someone posing with him from where i was in the ground, just 2 rows behind them

yeh loads of people went up for a photo, he must of been pretty pissed of after all of it lol

it was funny though cuz he was with Sergio Hellings and no one wanted a photo with him so he must of felt left out lol

i got a photo of someone posing with him from where i was in the ground, just 2 rows behind them

oh, thats who he was with! im sure de vries was fully freaked out as i was full on drunk with him.

i actually think there will be more city fans at the replay- there just needs to be more police too.

i guess it shows where some peoples priorities lay in life...

taunting away fans because they think they cheated when one of their players gets very very sick..

wanting a good scrap when one of their players has just 'died' and been brought back to life... with probably his football career over...

shame on them all.

Because our fans would never do that, they're all idiots!

Was anyone in block Z because at the end it was ridiculous how police came running at the city fans with batons while forest fans just stould there throwing coins, bottles etc. and they didn't do nothing to them. One of my mates got hit about a cm below his eye.

Was anyone in block Z because at the end it was ridiculous how police came running at the city fans with batons while forest fans just stould there throwing coins, bottles etc. and they didn't do nothing to them. One of my mates got hit about a cm below his eye.

I was in Z but went to a different block for the second half luckily. The Police were very forceful I thought but the Forest side seemed to have nothing.

I was in Z but went to a different block for the second half luckily. The Police were very forceful I thought but the Forest side seemed to have nothing.

I know they were throwing much more stuff than our fans (of what i saw anyway) and their wasn't as single copper in their stand.

oh, thats who he was with! im sure de vries was fully freaked out as i was full on drunk with him.

haha yeh i think the photo i have might be of you with De Vries

Brown hair? leicester top over a white hoody/jumper? Il post the picture if i could figure out how to post the damn thing

i know there are numerous threads on converting Jpeg pictures but could someone tell me how to do it as the search feature isnt helping me

haha yeh i think the photo i have might be of you with De Vries

Brown hair? leicester top over a white hoody/jumper? Il post the picture if i could figure out how to post the damn thing

i know there are numerous threads on converting Jpeg pictures but could someone tell me how to do it as the search feature isnt helping me

Upload to imageshack and then insert image.

I've always hated forest for the sake of hating them.

Now i have reason to believe they are total Tw@ts. Again, shouting " Same old Leicester, always cheating " How Fcking dare they.

Well i guess theyre pissed off that their best performance in years turns out to count for FCK ALL lol

I presume you're talking about the section to the left of the goal in the corner opposite the Forest fans which was full of empty seats. All I saw were idiot City fans rushiing at the Stewards and police and trying to get at the Forest fans, are these City fans brain dead or something?

Archived