Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Trouble After the game

The trouble in the stadium was a small scale version of Rome :whistle::P

I presume you're talking about the section to the left of the goal in the corner opposite the Forest fans which was full of empty seats. All I saw were idiot City fans rushiing at the Stewards and police and trying to get at the Forest fans, are these City fans brain dead or something?

Are they that f'cking blind they couldn't see the 3 metre gap between our stand and theirs? :rolleyes:

Saw quite a few in handcuffs outside too, aswell as a big huddle of police at the near end of the bridge, half though someone has been chucked in again lol:doh:

I presume you're talking about the section to the left of the goal in the corner opposite the Forest fans which was full of empty seats. All I saw were idiot City fans rushiing at the Stewards and police and trying to get at the Forest fans, are these City fans brain dead or something?

Well yes i suppose they deserved it but they couldn't get to the forest fans anyway and i didn't see any of them throw anything. The only thing that wound them up was coins flying over everywhere although it still would have been easier to walk the other way like the rest of us.

yeh lol, i cant see how the forrest fans could of charged us because there was a tunnel in the way and metal fencing

i was in Z stand and left as soon as it was anounced to be called off and left straight the way so avoided any coin throwing etc...

anyone else think it was funny how they called out for the leicester coach driver to report to his coach tem minitues before the match was called off lol

they made it abit obvious didnt they

The trouble in the stadium was a small scale version of Rome :whistle::P

Are they that f'cking blind they couldn't see the 3 metre gap between our stand and theirs? :rolleyes:

Saw quite a few in handcuffs outside too, aswell as a big huddle of police at the near end of the bridge, half though someone has been chucked in again lol:doh:

And there was about a 3 metre drop down as well which leicester fans were climbing up and i think one of them fell down. God knows what happened to him because I never saw him again.

Tonight was just about the worst footballing experience I've ever had.

Quite obviously the situation with Clarkey overshadowed all else. Clearly being in the presence of so many highly trained medics almost certainly saved his life and, although the situation clearly remains worrying, it is obvious there were several people who's swift and sympathetic action perhaps prevented tragedy and certainly provided the only appropriate response at the time.

It was a relief to go home because football wise I'd felt cheated.

The travelling fans were short changed big time and all the sympathy for supposedly under fire Martin Allen evaporated as a result.

Six changes and a revised playing system? The man was taking the piss.

Yes I'd expected changes, two or three perhaps, and those within the same successful tactical framework as Saturday.

I didn't expect the team to be ripped to shreds and left in all sorts of little pieces which never had a chance of fitting together.

There was no excuse for it and in making his decisions Martin Allen wilfully devalued what should have been a memorable contest.

In the stands some fans were told to sit down (on seats soaking wet from the rain) while others were ignored and the ones forced to sit down had to put up with security staff walking in front of them from one end of the half til the other. There was not a moment's consideration for the paying public.

The place was obviously a potential powder keg from the off and, although we steered clear of the trouble you just knew if would break out somewhere outside the ground and that football would be the loser once more. And so it proved.

Forty odd quid for a night like that and a game eventually abandoned to the sounds of howls of hatred from baying mobs. I wasn't impressed. As for the football. Until we heard what had officially happened I wondered if Mardaric had made the decision to save our fans from further punishment...

Hope no one was caught up but it really did kick off down a main road where both city and forest fans were coming out. No police around prior to it happening. lots of chanting Leicester "we hate nottingham" Forest: We hate Leiester, town full of pac*ies" etc. then with the traffic still moving both fans ran into the middle of the road clashed and it did kick off, police were pretty quickly in with horses, dos etc. Thenafter there was almost a split down the road forest one side Leicester the other. Forest fans were chanting wanting more, many Leicester fans carried on walking etc.

I think what may have started it was their chant on "Some old Leicester always cheating" reguarding the postponment, discusting! And we possibly retaliatiated but in my opinion they were the main causers.

they were definately the aggressors when they started chanting that i even tried to get to them

****ing shocked by the Forest fans. Actually I'm not.

It all kicked off in Z clashing with A block. Police ran into Z and it looked like they were using battons on the City fans.

Then on the way back over the trent aload of Forest boys around 16-18 were being chased by horses away from a group of City fans.

Yeh I was in Y next to Z and they did use batons on the city fans, but to be fair the city fans shopuld have just moved back and not started attempting to fight with the police. It takes only half a brain cell to work out the only winner in that situation.

As for outside the ground I almost got stamped on by a f^cking horse galloping down the street. I think the police did a fairly decent job but there was always going to be trouble. The way to avoid this would have been to keep the city fans in for 10/15 mins after the game :S I was more concerned by the amount of kids that could have got caught up in it all. I just walked past with my mates with my head down and headed back to the car.

Away fans will ALWAYS get the brunt of bad treatment. Its just how it goes. If they'd not retaliated and in a few cases acted like knobends, there'd have been no need.

Other way round at the walkers.

Good nite sir

One of my mates got hit by a Forest fan, we were near the Trent Bridge Inn, trying to make our way back to the car. Police were useless no Leicester fans about we were completly on our own surrounded by a massive bunch of scum. Forest are a disgrace, the few that bothered turning up need a good beating. Singing what they did and the amount of racist abuse outside the ground, the racist pigs. I've got feeling the rematch is going to be very interesting!

One of my mates got hit by a Forest fan, we were near the Trent Bridge Inn, trying to make our way back to the car. Police were useless no Leicester fans about we were completly on our own surrounded by a massive bunch of scum. Forest are a disgrace, the few that bothered turning up need a good beating. Singing what they did and the amount of racist abuse outside the ground, the racist pigs. I've got feeling the rematch is going to be very interesting!

yeah some of them were scum tonight :angry:

whats with the paddy mac signature :D

We were in block T didn't have a seats, tickets were for 217, 218 and 219, the row ended at 216, moved us and about a dozen city fans to the side of Forest, told to sit down then coppers stood in front blocking any view that we had. Hit by a coin too!

When we came out Forest were outside baying for blood. Nightmare of an evening!

i was there on that stretch of bars and chippys when it all kicked off to begin with. all i could hear was "same old Leicester, always cheating" and a few "pa**ie bastard cheats" and obviously YOOOOOU REDS etc. then from nowhere about 20 Leicester were around screaming COME ON LEICESTER and as i walked on up the road towards the bridge lots of F*r*st ran towards us to get to the trouble. some lads as young as 14 probably trying to look hard. i didnt get caught up in it though and i hope the scumbags get locked up.

i was there on that stretch of bars and chippys when it all kicked off to begin with. all i could hear was "same old Leicester, always cheating" and a few "pa**ie bastard cheats" and obviously YOOOOOU REDS etc. then from nowhere about 20 Leicester were around screaming COME ON LEICESTER and as i walked on up the road towards the bridge lots of F*r*st ran towards us to get to the trouble. some lads as young as 14 probably trying to look hard. i didnt get caught up in it though and i hope the scumbags get locked up.

I saw the lads running trying to start the trouble too.

Archived