Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Trouble After the game

parked at trent bridge so got out fairly fast. having sat in t block row 6 seat 209 i stood the whole half ignored the steward's sit down comment but didn't see any trouble round me. when i drove down the main road one car in front. a black corsa. there was a lad gettin a batterin. police horses, dogs, leics and forest fans either side of my car, shouting at each other and i couldn't move. scary stuff.

We were in Block Z on the end of a row near the front. I frankly thought the reaction of City fans was appalling. Is it just me, or did it seem bad taste to "cheer" the fact the game was abandonded, losing or not.

There was initially applause from many Forest fans and some people near me reciprocated that applause but it became clear the nobs were intent on starting someting. I didn't see stewards and police "go steaming in", just try to control the morons who were chucking stuff.

Don't get me wrong, there were as many tossers in the Forest stand but trying to look at things objectively and not through blue tinted LCFC specs and to me the whole thing was very distateful when one of our players is "seriously ill" and I look along my row and see middle aged women shouting "scum" at the Forest fans.

On the football side, Forest easily deserved their half time lead, you could see the goal coming a mile off. They were first to the ball most times and clearly had a greater hunger for the match.

I suppose we can't be bad again, can we?

After hearing the Forest fans on teh radio last night I new it was going to kick off. Whats worse though is I think the replay will attract some more Baby squad out of retirement to turn up for a punch-up. It already sounds like some of our fans are fooked off with the Trees both in the stadium and especially outside, with them being racist turning up the heat even more. Hopefully, the replay will be televised and will have a bigger media presence to calm things down a bit.

We were in Block Z on the end of a row near the front. I frankly thought the reaction of City fans was appalling. Is it just me, or did it seem bad taste to "cheer" the fact the game was abandonded, losing or not.

There was initially applause from many Forest fans and some people near me reciprocated that applause but it became clear the nobs were intent on starting someting. I didn't see stewards and police "go steaming in", just try to control the morons who were chucking stuff.

Don't get me wrong, there were as many tossers in the Forest stand but trying to look at things objectively and not through blue tinted LCFC specs and to me the whole thing was very distateful when one of our players is "seriously ill" and I look along my row and see middle aged women shouting "scum" at the Forest fans.

On the football side, Forest easily deserved their half time lead, you could see the goal coming a mile off. They were first to the ball most times and clearly had a greater hunger for the match.

I suppose we can't be bad again, can we?

you obviously didn't hear the forest fans shouting same old leicester, always cheating because that was when the leicester fans started shouting scum. i'm sure if the forest fans hadn't of shouted that then the leicester fans wouldn't of shouted scum

One of my mates got hit by a Forest fan, we were near the Trent Bridge Inn, trying to make our way back to the car. Police were useless no Leicester fans about we were completly on our own surrounded by a massive bunch of scum. Forest are a disgrace, the few that bothered turning up need a good beating. Singing what they did and the amount of racist abuse outside the ground, the racist pigs. I've got feeling the rematch is going to be very interesting!
they were definately the aggressors when they started chanting that i even tried to get to them

Yes, that's the attitude, well done. You're just what football needs. Absolute disgrace, people like you shouldn't be allowed to watch football.

I agree that Forest fans were apalling last night but so were we. I was ashamed to be a Leicester fan and agree with Thracian, probably the most disappointing football night of my life. Feel even worse this morning realising how much it kicked off outside the ground too.

Shocking and pointless. A bunch of scum on both sides.

i think that leicester knew that they were second best and bottled it, using this unfortunate occurence as an excuse.

this was always going to grate on the home support

You prat. If you think beating a tin pot division 3 side ranks that highly in our list of objectives and that we would stoop so low when a playing may be dying, you are one of the biggest to$$ers ever to post on here. Now fook off elsewhere as your not wanted.

Woohoo. Welcome back Neanderthals!

Anyone that didn't realise that this match would attract retarded f'cks from both teams is an idiot. Football still acts as a magnet to loutish behaviour from people who believe that someone saying something is reason enough to hit them.

It isn't. It never has been and it never will be.

i was at the front of x1 last night and got told to sit down all game with stewardds and ball boys blocking my view ! in the second half i moved over to y or z which proved to be a unsmart move as trouble started it was complety disgraceful and the police should of dealt with there fans like they did ours !not our fault game ended if it was there player they would of minded !

I got out before the trouble really kicked off. I knew it would do as soon as everyone piled out. Considering the Forest lot reckon we mean nothing to them, they certainly enjoy going toe to toe with our neanderthals and plenty of innocent bystanders unfortunately.

Every time i've been to Forest against us there's a string of fights and it's mainly Forest looking for Leicester fans to fight with, not the other way round. That confirms my opinion on Forest and what they think of us.

It's rivalry whether they can accept it or not.

you obviously didn't hear the forest fans shouting same old leicester, always cheating because that was when the leicester fans started shouting scum. i'm sure if the forest fans hadn't of shouted that then the leicester fans wouldn't of shouted scum

Retaliation is no excuse, two wrongs don't make a right, in this case it just makes you idiots!

Fans should learn to take the moral high ground in these sorts of incidents a round of appluase for them would have been more appropriate. Whatever the Forest fans, the police, the stewards did there can be no excuse for the antics displayed by some LCFC fans.

You prat. If you think beating a tin pot division 3 side ranks that highly in our list of objectives and that we would stoop so low when a playing may be dying, you are one of the biggest to$$ers ever to post on here. Now fook off elsewhere as your not wanted.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

AFewGoodMen.jpg

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Holidays end soon. Make sure that you spend your time in class wisely as a lifetime serving chips to people isn't that rewarding.

Now go get some fresh air before it's too late.

*shoo*

*shoo*

I want a job where you work.

Me too, I've worked in an organisation that employed over 500 people, some one collasped and died at their work bench, apart from a short hold up whilst people found out what was happening ever one carried on working. All 500 having the rest of the day off could well send a business out of business.

As this was just entertainment I guess it's different, no one's lively hood was at stake by stopping the game

Archived