Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

For those going to Plymouth...

Will Damo's party have... SHINE BY ASWAD?! or... SULTANS OF SWING BY DIRE STRAITS?!?!?!? or........... LOVE SHACK?!?!?!? BY THE B-52'S?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cos if not it's probably a better bet than nine hours in a car with a bunch of idiots listening to this rubbish I'm burning at top volume.

I will be joining the badgermobile, and probably bringing along a big bag of skittles and a whole lot of pride.

Ironically I wasnt going to go but this made my mind up. The team need us and I for one will be singing my heart out. If the team come past in the warm up I will be down at the front telling them to get stuck in!

Just remember you're leicester fans and no matter what we go through we still love our club through and through. We still have plenty of opportunity to get a lot out of this season.

GET INTO EM

I fear some will be printing out the bring back Martin stuff and having a mini-protest but at the games the players need support and focus and whoever goes needs to get behind them as Fez has said initially. Im hoping the lads will react like wounded animals and fight and hopefully win against what in my opinion is a weak side.

COME ON CITY!

I will be joining the badgermobile, and probably bringing along a big bag of skittles and a whole lot of pride.

Ironically I wasnt going to go but this made my mind up. The team need us and I for one will be singing my heart out. If the team come past in the warm up I will be down at the front telling them to get stuck in!

Just remember you're leicester fans and no matter what we go through we still love our club through and through. We still have plenty of opportunity to get a lot out of this season.

GET INTO EM

Skittles? I think you've just made my mind up.

Get behind the club the team and Milan please

If anyone is thinking of going to Plymouth and singing anti Millan songs - Think hard b4 you do - remember those who sang fook off Martin Oneil v Sheff U

- he never let us forget that did he?

Am I really drunk or has an entire page disappeared from this thread? Didnt LelDave just agree with my skittles comment, and now its gone???????????

Fair play to the mods, we have been talking utter bollocks. I can't help it sometimes.

I did have a serious point originally though. :P:thumbup:

COME ON LADS.

I'm going to sing "Milan, Dont forget the fans" instead of "Milan, is a Leicester fan.

And if Kaeibi plays we're gonna sing

Kaibi wooooah

he comes from Iran

he is a Leicester fan

Well judging by your spelling of my name, both.

yeah well i'm sorry thats just what after work drinks do for me. Just be satisfied with the skittles, spelling is an afterthought.

Archived