Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Ivan Campo

Thats bollocks, is he better than Clem or Weso now?

No.

Milan wants those 30 pluses who he thinks we want. It may have worked with Pompey 6 or 7 years ago but thats doesn't mean it will work today. I hope we don't go down this road but I fear Milan has his mind made up that we need some well known veterans in the squad.

I'd take Campo too. He's a solid, commanding presence with a hammer shot and aerial ability. But this would mean displacing Weso, who's perhaps been our brightest player thus far.

Thats the problem with this type of deal. There are areas that need strengthening but central midfield isn't one of them at the moment. I`d much prefer we bought a midfielder who was comfortable in playing on the left and covering in the middle if Weso, Clem and Kisha weren't either on form or available for selection.

Thats the problem with this type of deal. There are areas that need strengthening but central midfield isn't one of them at the moment. I`d much prefer we bought a midfielder who was comfortable in playing on the left and covering in the middle if Weso, Clem and Kisha weren't either on form or available for selection.

Anyone thought of putting Clemence left midfield and Campo in the centre with wesolowski? :ph34r:

Anyone thought of putting Clemence left midfield and Campo in the centre with wesolowski? :ph34r:

If it aint broke dont try to fix it! Clem was outstanding from Brum last season from the middle picking up all sorts of awards and he is growing into the position with us and his new midfield partner is also growing by the game. To mess things about to get Campo in would be pointless. Playing someone who is left-footed on the left-wing and messing around with the central midfield would be madness.

If it aint broke dont try to fix it! Clem was outstanding from Brum last season from the middle picking up all sorts of awards and he is growing into the position with us and his new midfield partner is also growing by the game. To mess things about to get Campo in would be pointless. Playing someone who is left-footed on the left-wing and messing around with the central midfield would be madness.

I agree with TheBlinding, play 4-3-3 with Hume right side when we defend and Clemence more left when we defend :)

No, thank you.

I don't want Leicester City end up as a granddad day camp or House For The Elderly & Expired Footballers.

y do you think that leicester will be a grandad team if we sign campo...he will b our first veteran signing of the summer??...becides its good to have some experiance...thats what vetarans are good for :rolleyes:

y do you think that leicester will be a grandad team if we sign campo...he will b our first veteran signing of the summer??...becides its good to have some experiance...thats what vetarans are good for :rolleyes:

Clearly you didnt notice N'Gotty is 35.

Why do people write like this, y and b? text messages are one thing and I hate text slang in those too. Can we all try and write proper English please.

Edit - this is far from the worst on this site just the straw that broke the camels back

Why do people write like this, y and b? text messages are one thing and I hate text slang in those too. Can we all try and write proper English please.

Edit - this is far from the worst on this site just the straw that broke the camels back

I agree, in text messages it's just about acceptable because it can save you a bit of money but it's just lazy online.

Archived