Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Ivan Campo

Clearly you didnt notice N'Gotty is 35.

And has played for Olympique Lyonnais, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, Bolton and France.

Quite a lot of experience really.

But I wouldn't say no to Campo, and the wigs would go down a treat. :D

y do you think that leicester will be a grandad team if we sign campo...he will b our first veteran signing of the summer??...becides its good to have some experiance...thats what vetarans are good for :rolleyes:

I was also referring to Rab Douglas, the Hasselbaink trial thing, the Murphy & Fowler rumours plus the fact that we had Tiatto, Andy Johnson :rolleyes: and Geoff Horsfield in our squad last season... oh, and let's not forget Danny Cradaarrrmamitsdiri... err... Cadamarteri.

Clubs like ours are testing grounds for the new Oldsmobile(s).

In midfield? Definitely not at that age

Maybe in defence? N'Gotty is the big man and Kisnorbo is the man who does the running so he wouldn't fit in.

He'd just be hear to collect the wages so no thank you :wave:

Umm I think this one is a non starter myself, and it oh about 29 mins we'll find out wont we ...

I thought there would be more people posting rumours, I remember with Transfer deadline day was something to look forward to ....

He turned down a loan move to Sheffield United Yesterday.

So did his team mate Stelios. I`d love him down at Leicester not just because he is a fellow Greek but he is one of those midfielders who can play wide and score goals.

Can also play through the middle can't he?

Not really but at times for Greece he played behind Charisteas in as 4-4-1-1- formation but never looked as effective. He is one of those free spirits (aka lazy barstewards) who would ideally stroll around the pitch as he wished and would pop up anywhere and everywhere. In his defence, he isnt lazy but at times lacks the discipline to stay in the position his manager gives him. I`s guess he is better on the wing but he always tucks in and is a peno box midfielder who loves to get into goal scoring opportunities.

I know he turned down Sheff U as he didnt want to step down a division but he is out of favour and may fancy coming to us after a chat with Dabizas and Theo lol

Not really but at times for Greece he played behind Charisteas in as 4-4-1-1- formation but never looked as effective. He is one of those free spirits (aka lazy barstewards) who would ideally stroll around the pitch as he wished and would pop up anywhere and everywhere. In his defence, he isnt lazy but at times lacks the discipline to stay in the position his manager gives him. I`s guess he is better on the wing but he always tucks in and is a peno box midfielder who loves to get into goal scoring opportunities.

I know he turned down Sheff U as he didnt want to step down a division but he is out of favour and may fancy coming to us after a chat with Dabizas and Theo lol

Nikos Dabizas.

I loved the fella. Bless him.

I think its fantastic that we have managed to turn a discussion on Ivan Camp to being linked to a player that has never been linked to us lol. OK, maybe I was blinkered and decided not to read into his "I'm not going to the Championship" remark regarding Sheff U but and bringing in the fact that two of his Euro 2004 squad members have played for us but its still all a sham lol. He isnt linked and wouldn't come!

Archived