Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

The Odds

Jewell 3-1

Rodgers 6-1/not taking

Warnock 7-2

Megson 4-1 :pinch:

Roeder 8-1 :sick:

Grayson 10-1

Jimmy Calderwood 12/14-1

Paul Ince 16-1 :eek:

Gary Johnson 20-1

Monkey head 10-1 :nono:

Harry Redknapp 50-1 :laugh:

Merson 50-1 :w00t:

Don't know about this list as I believe we will get in someone quite random! Possibly Foreign knowing MM :unsure:

The bookies always clean up on these types of markets. They`ll over hype someone or close the book like they did with Ince last season coming here and in-between people just back people for the sake of it. I don't know who will be our next manager but I'm not sure if any on that list will suit!

Sorry, I'm a betting newbie. When people are "not taking" doesn't that usually mean something's a certainty? Surely then it should have shorter odds than Jewel on the 3 - 1?

Either that or they've already taken a LOT of money on it and rather than lay more of it off, just don't want to increase their exposure further.

Jewell 3-1

Rodgers 6-1/not taking

Warnock 7-2

Grayson 10-1

Jimmy Calderwood 12/14-1

Gary Johnson 20-1

Don't know about this list as I believe we will get in someone quite random! Possibly Foreign knowing MM :unsure:

Rodgers? Is he the guy from Chelsea that the papers have been linking us with?

Do you reckon Chris Coleman wants to come back to these Isles yet?

That may be a bit too early but he would be a great choice. I actually preferred him to MA initially but now he has moved out to Spain I dont see him coming back for a while yet.

Guest seanfox778
Jewell 3-1

Rodgers 6-1/not taking

Warnock 7-2

Grayson 10-1

Jimmy Calderwood 12/14-1

Gary Johnson 20-1

I thought Gary Megson was monkey head

The bookies always clean up on these types of markets. They`ll over hype someone or close the book like they did with Ince last season coming here and in-between people just back people for the sake of it. I don't know who will be our next manager but I'm not sure if any on that list will suit!

You're dead right there, apex. When Betfair open a new manager market there are rich pickings for the layer. It's unbelievable how so many punters can run like lemmings to back the latest candidate based upon tabloid speculation.

Archived