Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Standing on the platform at Plymouth train station...

with Milan Mandaric.

I'd like to say we had an in-depth chat about the recent events and who he had in mind as the new manager but in honesty I just stood there and stared at him and his nice blue suit.

A few supporters had a quick chat, a shake of the hand and a photo. He seemed very approachable (well, he was hardly going to tell us to f**k off) and did his autograph duties with a smile on his face.

The "Martin, Martin Allen" chants coming from a couple of Plymouth supporters didn't go down too well and as the train pulled into the station he walked off towards first class leaving me wondering why the hell he was using public transport in the first place (where's this £25 million eh?!).

Still, it's another spurious claim to fame to add to the list and a welcome end to the day.

Anyone else on the platform at the same time? It was while waiting for the 17:54 to London Paddington.

So we weren't good enough eh? :P

Well, the 'bring a hat fest' was quite fun I must say, and I can now say I've worn a fez in Plymouth and in a tesco service station in Oxford

Maybe we could have offered milan a lift? SUre he could have squeezed in, and for sure he'd have loved the hats.

Well, the 'bring a hat fest' was quite fun I must say, and I can now say I've worn a fez in Plymouth and in a tesco service station in Oxford

Maybe we could have offered milan a lift? SUre he could have squeezed in, and for sure he'd have loved the hats.

To be honest, I think Milan would have brought other hats in that Alex didn't want in the car.

He was all on his own.

To be fair it's probably a load quicker to travel by train assuming he wasn't going to bust out the private helicopter or jet.

I did overhear him saying "blah blah Leicester, blah London" so sounded like he was doing a fair bit of travelling... :unsure:

He's going to get Martin JOl!!!! :o:D:unsure:

According to some of my mates down here who support Spurs (and by owning a season ticket they tell me they are in the know), Martin Jol will be at the club for immediate future. Apparently some of the directors want him out but he will be given a chance to turn it around over the next month or so. Its totally contrary to reports in the media today who say he will get sacked this week lol

How he copes with a £3m transfer kitty as opposed to the £40m he spent this season, only he knows! Apparently, Spurs are the 3rd highest spenders in the prem over the last 3 years behind Chelski and Manure?!

Archived