Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Rajjy baby (it's all about the lurve, you see) I'll stick around for another couple of hours if sensible discussion takes place. Where you working? Slow night, I take it? :P

Beaumont Leys :|

I make the work look easy! ;):unsure:

Yesterday was shoite. I started my scheduled 8km run, only to have to stop after 2 minutes due to the pain of tendonitis. Having only 4 weeks until this half-marathon, I decided that a leisurely cycle whilst watching the Aussies getting beaten by our boys would be the next best plan (I was in the gym, and on a static bike, in case any of you - DB11? - thought that I had strapped a TV onto a normal cycle). I was wrong on both counts.

:cry:

If I don't get my 10 miles done tomorrow, I reckon I might as well forget any ideas of running the half-marathon.

Car broke down on M25 on route to the game, patched up in time to get us there in time (thank god my dad is a mechanic and also thank god it didn't happen half way on the road to Leicester). A weird day in footballing terms as the fans were muted, Megson wasn't really welcomed and it just felt strange. The result was a joke as we should have won the game and again, strangely nearly ended up somehow losing it lol. After the game passed through Northampton for a couple of hours to see a mate which was cool and came home to eat 2 stuffed Paratha`s, a Chikcen Tikka Massala and two of the four cakes in a value pack from the tesco express. I now feel sick but have to be up early for the day with my son.

All in all I`ll rate the day as a 5.

Rather good, all told.

Although I'm not convinced I'll be alive and kicking for work, in less than 12 hours time. Bloody Guiness.

Highly productive morning of footy watching... reasonably productive afternoon doing various things by requirement, and a reasonably successful evening drinking with colleagues... although I wish I could have lasted a little longer. Terrible lightweight. :nono:

The comedy club was first rate, however. I wonder how much I paid to get in... I shoulda checked the reciept I signed, really. :ermm:

Yesterday was shoite. I started my scheduled 8km run, only to have to stop after 2 minutes due to the pain of tendonitis.

Achilles???

Mines been fcuked for 2 months...i still have hopes of doing the Leicester half...but it dont look good!! :cry:

2 stuffed Paratha`s,

:angry: Where's my stuffed parathas????

:|

My day was CRAP!

Finished a nightshift at 6 AM...woke up at 12,went down football,didn't win no bets,then spent the night infront of the TV watching CRAP...exepttion being Ant and Dec and Heroes which my wife made me watch...now back at work on a sunday morning...CRAP! :mellow:

OK my day's gone downhill now.

My virus filter just knocked on my door, out of breath saying, 'Oh my days, ash, you'll never guess what i've just seen, a horse, named trojan just skipped past....no idea where its going though....'

:angry:

Edited by NSLL

Achilles???

Mines been fcuked for 2 months...i still have hopes of doing the Leicester half...but it dont look good!! :cry:

Patella tendon. Being a freak, I stretched mine. Normal people's would have snapped, thus fully dislocating the knee cap. Consequently I have a partially dislocated patella, and have to exercise for the rest of my life to keep it stable. Although most of the time it behaves, every so often I do suffer with tendonitis. It hurts. :cry:

Patella tendon. Being a freak, I stretched mine. Normal people's would have snapped, thus fully dislocating the knee cap. Consequently I have a partially dislocated patella, and have to exercise for the rest of my life to keep it stable. Although most of the time it behaves, every so often I do suffer with tendonitis. It hurts. :cry:

:cry::cry: ( i'll bore you about my 2 disclocated knees when i see you on Thurday...unless you've read it on here??...i'll still bore you on Thursday!) :|