Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

:cry::cry: ( i'll bore you about my 2 disclocated knees when i see you on Thurday...unless you've read it on here??...i'll still bore you on Thursday!) :|

I think you've mentioned them once or twice.... :unsure:

Friday bad then good then bad

Work boring and head ache all morning then had drinks with collegues all night got very very drunk just managed to catch last train can barely remember the 1 hour trip but found out later i sent a suggestive text message to the recieptionist at work which i found out later her boyfriend read :frusty:

Saturday -bad then good

Struggeled all morning managed to throw a fair bit of it up thankfully, remembered i invited mates over to my place the night before so put a few bets on horses and drinking all day, Won some money that paid for my drinks at night which was a messy one again and a few mates that i hadn't seen for a while were out. Then left early as was still feeling the effects of nite before

listened to city game and on live chat and watched second half of Wallibies V Wales union game

Sunday- good

Woke up 10am felt pretty good but tired phone keep waking me up ( was me old mans bday and people just keep calling)

went down to the Tab (tote) was doing well on the punt again more than paying for the weekend and next weekend so was pretty happy, Missed the A-league game in city so watched it at home then watch dvds all night dreading the weekend was over.

So all in all a good 3 days

Friday bad then good then bad

Work boring and head ache all morning then had drinks with collegues all night got very very drunk just managed to catch last train can barely remember the 1 hour trip but found out later i sent a suggestive text message to the recieptionist at work which i found out later her boyfriend read :frusty:

Has your receptionist collared you yet? lol

Drunken dialling I haven't done that for an age :D

:cry::cry: ( i'll bore you about my 2 disclocated knees when i see you on Thurday...unless you've read it on here??...i'll still bore you on Thursday!) :|
I think you've mentioned them once or twice.... :unsure:

Right Lisa...i was playing football yeah, and my knee sort of .......... :rolleyes::D

Fortunately he didn't have my number!!

He sent me a message back saying "Who is this?" and in my drunken state I decided it was best to ignore it and make sure I never rang him from my mobile :cool:

Thats great it would have been funny if you would of rang him several months later having forgot & he had you stored in his phone as some twat lol Would of been a fly on the wall moment :D

7 months after I initially handed in my references for my Masters Degree, and a week before I plan to move back onto Campus, I get an email from the Admissions team telling me that one of my references doesn't count and I need to submit another one.

Cue a day of frantic emailing of lecturers I've barely met or spoken to asking if they can write me a reference.

Completely ridiculous given that they've accepted me, told me where I'm living on Campus and everything.

All I need to do is hand in this token reference which makes absolutely no bearing on whether I get in or not.

Bloody ridiculous, I hate this woman, she has been the source of all my Masters related problems for the past half a year

black_tracy.jpg

Has your receptionist collared you yet? lol

Drunken dialling I haven't done that for an age :D

No i think see would have been up for it :D But her boyfriend wants to kill me i just got walk out of work eyes in the back of my head, I might need to find a new job by the time the work christmas party comes along (or just not attend) :cry:

Drunken dialling can be hillarius i once did a random message to alot of random numbers one that messaged back turned out to be a decent 18 yr old bird about 300km away a country girl who was very keen as mustard and after a couple of weeks of messaging we met up and you know the rest ;) I never messaged her again though after our rendevouz as she was a little crazy :cry:

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX