Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Considering I'm completely broke, as usual, life is actually not too bad at present.

It's not been the greatest few weeks admittedly as I'm suffering with a lot of migraines, which I believe are due to an immense amount of stress of the past few months which has caught up with me. I genuinely feel at the moment though like I'm building a life for myself.

Things on my mind however are:

I'm 23. Should I be on the property ladder by now? I'm renting and barely affording that.

I feel that my circle of friends is diminishing by the day.

This all sounds very familliar for me, I constantly feel like shit every day not much enegry over the past month felling angry don't know why though :dunno: But a couple of months ago i felt the same about my circle of friends then i just started going out to different clubs more often and doing things i don't normally do or want to do and keep seeing all these old mates from school and the like and loving it haveing a blast every weekend. :cheers:

Im 21 and this time last year was going to buy a house was just a bit $ off then since haven't been able to save at all and interest rates and house prices have sky rocketed and don't no what to do. Seriously thhinking of moving overseas and traveling for 12months and hopefully seeing some lcfc games.

I was having a great day until I entered onto the world wide web and found out who our new bastarding manager is. Ruined.

I had a highly satisfying shift at work.

I was fed by a colleague who is, apparently, an exceptional cook. Shame she's married already, really. :ph34r:

It was actually quite a steady day, work wise... despite the potential for chaos (ie having the fleet grounded because of incidents elsewhere in the world in recent days). Thankfully, we remained operational all day... which was nice.

Anyhoo... I come home, not expecting to have heard much about the future of Leicester City... and BAM... speechless. :mellow:

tumbleweed.gif

I got nothing.

I had a highly satisfying shift at work.

I was fed by a colleague who is, apparently, an exceptional cook. Shame she's married already, really. :ph34r:

It was actually quite a steady day, work wise... despite the potential for chaos (ie having the fleet grounded because of incidents elsewhere in the world in recent days). Thankfully, we remained operational all day... which was nice.

Anyhoo... I come home, not expecting to have heard much about the future of Leicester City... and BAM... speechless. :mellow:

tumbleweed.gif

I got nothing.

As I once said to a girl in the back of a car, "you're not my type".

She said, "intellectual?"

I said, "Single".

I got her in the end.

Or wsa that Daniel Craig :unsure:

6 more days of working and I'm back to the student life of bumming around.

Keen.

In fact, Charlton away will be the beginning of my work free, sponsored lifestyle.

KEEN.

I was thinking about this today.

However, I also noticed I have a tan mark where I've been wearing gloves at work.

Does this add up to a good or a bad day?

I'm not sure.

Edited by Kokopops

You needn't worry. Owning a property is over-rated. I don't see any benefits at the minute. A few years ago, yes. Money has been made, i'm jealous. But buying a house or flat now isn't value for money. I'd steer clear for a few years and see what happens. People abroad tend not to buy, they rent. It hasn't done them any harm.

Ric. You are now my mentor, in both a lifestyle and sexual kind of way. Now school me.

We've only ever won one game before in 28 games. :D

However we'll be relegated to our rightful place in the bottom division ready for next season when we have a squad of 15 so there'll be none of this no-subs bollocks and I have managed to convince a couple of my mates who are quality to play.

If I came and guested for you, would I get in the team?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Since January I've had to submit my references for my Masters course at Warwick about 10 billion times.

Eventually, in July, they finally realised they had them both and said "Yes, we have them, we're morons".

I've just tried to Enrole like you have to at the beginning of every year to let them know you're still on your way and I couldn't.

I email the Enrollment people who tell me that my offer is still conditional on me submitting two references, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Useless bastards.

If they've gone and lost them AGAIN, or fooked up AGAIN then I'm gonna have to contact my personal tutor AGAIN and ask him to submit the reference AGAIN and then contact one my old school with the other reference AGAIN and ask them to submit it AGAIN.

:angry:

Couple this with my untanned hands and I'm not in a good mood :angry:

Edited by Kokopops

I went jogging round Humbo Park.

A dog chased me,in a friendly way,but i still shit myself.

Luckily the owner wasn't a chav and the dog wasn't a staffordshire.

I hate dogs.

Now im at work til 6am.

I like Gary Megson...not sexually. :|

Well we won on monday Bert 8-5 so we have to stick with the winning team lol

We need you though, as you have pace and can finish, something we really do lack!

So we will probably end up with 3 subs next week!

Fine i won't come then.

What a wank day.