Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Didn't you only just come back from being in Cyprus for 2 months ??

I have been back weeks lol. Mate I have done the working crazy hours as a retail manager and gave up holiday days and weeks which are to this day still owed lol so now I can come and go as I wish I plan on taking advantage of it as I know doubt in the future will be forced to do a "proper job" once this own business and gambling thing goes tats up.

SHit!!

The Mrs stil hasn't given birth yet........the hot curries, baths, sex, wine haven't worked!!! :angry:

Driving (or being driven, presumably) along bumpy roads is the answer, apparently. Personally, I don't have a clue whether it works or not - nor do I have any intention of finding out at any point in the future - but it could be worth a try if desparate measures are called for! :dunno: :laugh:

Oh, and my day... ok, I guess - apart from being tired (late back last night) and cold... oh, and hungry. :(

I really need to move to sunnier climes. :cool:

Driving (or being driven, presumably) along bumpy roads is the answer, apparently. Personally, I don't have a clue whether it works or not - nor do I have any intention of finding out at any point in the future - but it could be worth a try if desparate measures are called for! :dunno: :laugh:

Oh, and my day... ok, I guess - apart from being tired (late back last night) and cold... oh, and hungry. :(

I really need to move to sunnier climes. :cool:

Hmmmmmmmmm, long bumpy roads you say, I will give that a go tonight, along with another hot\spicy curry, wine, hot bath and some lurving!!! :thumbup:

I feel bitter.

Why is it the first lesson I have to plan, is on something I know nothing about?

Course, I don't actually have to teach it. Thus I can produce some garbage.

That'll be the Law of Sod. :D

Just nick someone else's plan off the internet. :thumbup:

If you're not actually having to teach it that makes life simpler. Just make sure you've got clear LO's and outcomes. State how it's gonna be assessed, oh and chuck in some differentiation for good measure. Seriously, if you're ever stuck just PM me - but bear in mind what I actually know about history could be written on a (very tiny) postcard. :smile:

Today was poor, if truth be told. Feeling sick, very very bad headache, bus broke down on the way home from college, other bus got stopped for 45 minutes because people were smoking weed on it and the police took my details for sweet FA. Oh the joys.

On the plus side, I spoke to Shaun Wilkes in Quorn after I'd been roasted by a copper, which was always nice. Although he doth reveal too much infront of la friends. Wayne kerr! :P

So far, decidedly neutral.

I got up. I thought about breakfast. I washed some clothing, which is now being dried. I shall iron my shirts once they stop spinning.

In the next 15 minutes, I'll think about breakfast a little more, but fail - once again - to actually eat anything.

By the time I stop all this thinking, it'll be lunch and I'll need to be getting a move on for work. :ermm:

I got up. I thought about breakfast. I washed some clothing, which is now being dried. I shall iron my shirts once they stop spinning.

In the next 15 minutes, I'll think about breakfast a little more, but fail - once again - to actually eat anything.

By the time I stop all this thinking, it'll be lunch and I'll need to be getting a move on for work. :ermm:

:laugh: Hopeless! :rolleyes:

Very boring.

Harsh.

That'll be the Law of Sod. :D

Just nick someone else's plan off the internet. :thumbup:

If you're not actually having to teach it that makes life simpler. Just make sure you've got clear LO's and outcomes. State how it's gonna be assessed, oh and chuck in some differentiation for good measure. Seriously, if you're ever stuck just PM me - but bear in mind what I actually know about history could be written on a (very tiny) postcard. :smile:

It's a 'Our first lesson planning lesson'

Everyone in my group is banging on about all these ideas for activities they've got. No one appears to want to pay attention to the objectives and outcomes. Idiots.