Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Once again, I have had a crap, depressing type of day.

The afternoon got better with the prospect of two interviews in the next two weeks.

And if we win tonight, I might go to bed happy.

:eek: Blimey, should some kind soul warn Mrs KF? :dunno::whistle:

Another venture into London to help my cousin go shopping for her relatives FFS! It got so bad that I just went into the first shop I saw and said yes to every question she asked. "Is Umbro a good make for sports stuff" she asked, "Yes" was the response but she did look quizzically at the £4.99 pricetag for tracksuit bottoms and £10.99 for trainers lol. They wont know the difference in Cyprus anyway lol

Back to mine for a Chinese takeway and then had a game of poker whilst listening to part of the game on radio. What a legend Walshy is coming out with words like "bollocking" and then going quiet lol! Also, when we went 3-2 up he was going on about some of the Florists getting angry and rowdy in front of him and said "here we go" lol. I could picture him steaming in with those mad eyes he laid on Ian Wright once lol

90 mins on here responding to a days worth of threads. It would be rude not to respond to some but these prats starting threads all the time when a related topic already exists is getting tiresome now.

WOO everything's confirmed, I can go back to Warwick in a week, KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

:angry: Bloody students!

Pay some tax and get a job......

P.S Why do they call it Warwick Uni when its in Cov???(My Mrs is from Warwick!) :|

Pfffttt...Stupid or what???

Epidemics Academics :angry:

P.S...Good luck Alex! :D:thumbup:

Edited by Raj