Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not sure what the hell is going on with the top of your post, but my day so far has been "meh".

And yes, yes the Diet Coke will be coming out, tomorrow on the train. Oh yes. :cool:

I'm not sure either pal. Some sort of error with the software I'm guessing.

I've always been an Oasis man myself though.

At home gambling at the moment on the poker tables and peering my head onto this forum.

Tomorrow I book my trip to Vegas which will see me fudge off for a couple of months and that in turn will bring the amount of posts on this forum down by 20% lol

At home gambling at the moment on the poker tables and peering my head onto this forum.

Tomorrow I book my trip to Vegas which will see me fudge off for a couple of months and that in turn will bring the amount of posts on this forum down by 20% lol

Didn't you only just come back from being in Cyprus for 2 months ??

It will never work!!!

Yes it will. It's part of the banter of a relationship. And it's also a challenge. After 6 years with my (now recently ex :cry: ) girlfriend I managed to get her to kind of enjoy watching football. Although taking her to Leicester was a bad idea - it was a 1-0 home loss to Wigan in their promotion season, we were AWFUL.

I've had a pretty rollercoaster week. I discovered that getting involved with a gorgeous little auburn-haired lady (haha sounds a bit Ultra-eqsue that - but at least I'm telling the truth!) just after splitting up with my long term girlfriend was an ill-advised move. May sound odd but I'm realising how much I miss the ex and that other girls, no matter how fit, don't quite compare right now.

I'm going to enjoy single life for a bit. Mates, football and fun only. Women are Trouble.

Met a quality bird innit. It's looking good. She hates football though...

That maybe a positive thing, it's good to have time apart and do different things!! My Mrs hates footy and lapdancing clubs, and I love em, although she loves swinger's parties and dogging and I hate them. So when the footy is one, she swinging, hence were both very happy together!!!

Most quality birds do (besides the ones on here of course ;) )

Not always the case in my experience.

My ex girlfriend pretened she liked Football. She claimed to be a Liverpool fan but came from Luton. Anyway, listening to her trying to argue and thinking she knew so much about football drove me mad. Leicester are shit, Leicester are crap blah blah blah. Jamie Redknapp this that, oh fook off bitch!!

Sorry, I've not had a good week.

Edited by Master Fox