Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Chelsea end it is. If that don't work, Outside the ground, if that don't work, well i'm sure we can solve something. But it's a fooking joke how i've managed to trek to Accrington then Forest (Twice) then Villa, hopes are not over yet, thingers crossed i'll get a ticket.

Chelsea end it is. If that don't work, Outside the ground, if that don't work, well i'm sure we can solve something. But it's a fooking joke how i've managed to trek to Accrington then Forest (Twice) then Villa, hopes are not over yet, thingers crossed i'll get a ticket.

I think for this, they should've done it on Carling cup ticket scheme.

I think for this, they should've done it on Carling cup ticket scheme.

Maybe:

Monday - priority one

Tuesday - priority two

Wednesday - on production of ticket stubs from previous three rounds

thursday - priority three

friday - everyone else

Maybe:

Monday - priority one

Tuesday - priority two

friday - everyone else

:thumbup: That would be much more fairer.

I feel for any of the 1,000 who trecked all the way up to Accrington and got frigging drenched back in Augest and fail to get tickets for this one.

Maybe:

Monday - priority one

Tuesday - priority two

friday - everyone else

Nah, disagree mate.

So the genuine fans make it to Accrington, Forest twice and Villa but can't get to Chelsea. Not fair imo.

Nah, disagree mate.

So the genuine fans make it to Accrington, Forest twice and Villa but can't get to Chelsea. Not fair imo.

But i'd guess most people who went to all the cup games will be in the priority one and two anyway so the few who maybe arent season ticket holders would almost be guarenteed them on the wednesday before they ran out?

:thumbup: That would be much more fairer.

I feel for any of the 1,000 who trecked all the way up to Accrington and got frigging drenched back in Augest and fail to get tickets for this one.

I don't feel for them at all, it was their choice to go! a bit of rain doesnt hurt anyone. No-one 'deserves' tickets more than anyone else im my opinion. The priority scheme is there for a reason, so 'loyal supporters' as they call themselves are likely to be priority 1 & 2 so shouldnt sweat about getting a ticket.

But i'd guess most people who went to all the cup games will be in the priority one and two anyway so the few who maybe arent season ticket holders would almost be guarenteed them on the wednesday before they ran out?

Exactly

In some ways it is a choice of going, but in someways it isn't. You support your club through everything, i try and make most home and away games when i can, i'm not a season ticket holder, does that not make me a loyal supporter? Sorry.

I don't feel for them at all, it was their choice to go! a bit of rain doesnt hurt anyone. No-one 'deserves' tickets more than anyone else im my opinion. The priority scheme is there for a reason, so 'loyal supporters' as they call themselves are likely to be priority 1 & 2 so shouldnt sweat about getting a ticket.

Exactly

I have to say, this is the biggest load of bollocks i've ever read (mind my french) People just like going to the away matches these days because the home games have turned really dire. No atmosphere and over zealous stewards. Alot of die hards go just to the away matches now and some home games. I bet about 1000 real fans miss out on the chelsea game.

If I don't get a ticket for this game then it's a forking joke. Accrington, Forest twice and Villa all in night-time kickoffs midweek, and I'm likely to miss out for this ****er. Where were all of these fans at those 4 games, especially the 1st one?!? :rolleyes:

If I don't get a ticket for this game then it's a forking joke. Accrington, Forest twice and Villa all in night-time kickoffs midweek, and I'm likely to miss out for this ****er. Where were all of these fans at those 4 games, especially the 1st one?!? :rolleyes:

I didnt do Accrington but I did the trip to plymouth..... can I trade my absense at the first round of the cup for getting up at 5am to make that journey?

I'm not gonna go now, Not going to waste 36 quid and watch us lose and also stuck with abunch of part timers and glory fans. I will go Scunny or Ipswich away. The Carling Cup has gave me a great night at Forest but this Chelsea game isn't worth it. Wish it was COV and i would have gone for sure.

I'm not gonna go now, Not going to waste 36 quid and watch us lose and also stuck with abunch of part timers and glory fans. I will go Scunny or Ipswich away. The Carling Cup has gave me a great night at Forest but this Chelsea game isn't worth it. Wish it was COV and i would have gone for sure.

Bet you still go!

You're an arsehole. I went to enough away games last season to be classed as at least Priority 2 this season, which included dire trips to Palace and Plymouth. Add that to the fact I travelled to Accrington this season, Forest twice and Villa (all night-time games in the middle of the week) and endured the farce at Charlton. But just because I didn't purchase a season ticket because of the back-end of last season means I'm not a "loyal supporter" and I don't deserve a ticket for the Chelsea game?? You're a wan ker.

I didnt do Accrington but I did the trip to plymouth..... can I trade my absense at the first round of the cup for getting up at 5am to make that journey?

Yes. I feel sorry for anybody that goes to Plymouth. Ever.

Sorry JME, what Tommy G says, goes tbh. :unsure:

Tommy G is a cock.

Would anyone of gone Chelsea if Abromovich wasn't a part of the Club?

Course they wouldn't, We would had still took around 5000 but real leicester fans. Just think of the atmosphere ... LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTEEEEER ... Sit down and ohhhhhhh Lampard ... wooow John Terry dad :yawn:

You're an arsehole. I went to enough away games last season to be classed as at least Priority 2 this season, which included dire trips to Palace and Plymouth. Add that to the fact I travelled to Accrington this season, Forest twice and Villa (all night-time games in the middle of the week) and endured the farce at Charlton. But just because I didn't purchase a season ticket because of the back-end of last season means I'm not a "loyal supporter" and I don't deserve a ticket for the Chelsea game?? You're a wan ker.

Right my final attempt at a system that makes everyone happy.... all season ticket holders and members get a priority card at the start of the season for away games.

Actually Ive done all away games this season apart from Accrington and Palace and havent even been given a priority card yet ... might have to have a word about that tomorrow when I go to get my Chelsea ticket! :S

Right my final attempt at a system that makes everyone happy.... all season ticket holders and members get a priority card at the start of the season for away games.

Actually Ive done all away games this season apart from Accrington and Palace and havent even been given a priority card yet ... might have to have a word about that tomorrow when I go to get my Chelsea ticket! :S

I'm the same as Jamie. Got 11 Stubs left over from Aways last year, so I would be Priority 2, if I'de wasted 200 Quid on a pathetic Season Ticket.

Lets see what happens, I doubt it'll sell out before General sale though.

Archived