Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Right my final attempt at a system that makes everyone happy.... all season ticket holders and members get a priority card at the start of the season for away games.

Actually Ive done all away games this season apart from Accrington and Palace and havent even been given a priority card yet ... might have to have a word about that tomorrow when I go to get my Chelsea ticket! :S

Been to every away game this year part from accy stanley, & only missed that cos i couldnt get a lift back. Aint got a priority card! Useless ticket office.

To be honest, the priority system is the fairest way. There isn't usually the demand, and I can see how you are all panicking about Colchester, but all of us who wanted to go last season went, as far as I am aware :dunno: . The last time there were "genuine" fans missing out on games was when we were in the Premiership, when fans couldn't get tickets to both the Liverpool and Arsenal games (mostly brought about by City not gambling on the full allocation...). The problem with our fans is that as soon as we get a "glamour tie" everyone wants a ticket. People will be finding ways around the system in order to get tickets, which I won't post, as I don't agree with them at all. Unless the club has a league priority system, and a separate cup priority system, then this is a problem that we will always have.

PS. I hope that Tevez, Jme (can't remember what you're calling yourself at the mo), SUAS, et al don't think I'm having a go at them, I think it's total crap that fans who made the effort to go to Accrington are not able to follow the rest of the cup run in it's entirety just so that someone else can go to their one and only away match this season, and possibly next....

Been to every away game this year part from accy stanley, & only missed that cos i couldnt get a lift back. Aint got a priority card! Useless ticket office.

Get one then, ticket office should give you one then sign the ones you've been to. I've already got 9 (presuming my mate did chelsea today) signed this season and they did my forest one twice (one for each game) Its a bit of a shambles granted but pretty simple for fans if they make the effort.

Get one then, ticket office should give you one then sign the ones you've been to. I've already got 9 (presuming my mate did chelsea today) signed this season and they did my forest one twice (one for each game) Its a bit of a shambles granted but pretty simple for fans if they make the effort.

Ah right, you'd think they'd give you one with your season ticket really.

I have to say, this is the biggest load of bollocks i've ever read (mind my french) People just like going to the away matches these days because the home games have turned really dire. No atmosphere and over zealous stewards. Alot of die hards go just to the away matches now and some home games. I bet about 1000 real fans miss out on the chelsea game.

Our stewards are gems compared to Sheff Wednesdays.

I've not got a priority card, but i know i went to at least 8 away games last season so they should have it logged on their system. I'll get a ticket for sure, but my point is i feel for the fans who went to all the other CC Games this season that will miss out here because we're playing a big team.

You're an arsehole. I went to enough away games last season to be classed as at least Priority 2 this season, which included dire trips to Palace and Plymouth. Add that to the fact I travelled to Accrington this season, Forest twice and Villa (all night-time games in the middle of the week) and endured the farce at Charlton. But just because I didn't purchase a season ticket because of the back-end of last season means I'm not a "loyal supporter" and I don't deserve a ticket for the Chelsea game?? You're a wan ker.

Yes. I feel sorry for anybody that goes to Plymouth. Ever.

Tommy G is a cock.

Grow up you silly boy. That goes for tevez aswell. I hope i get the pleasure of meeting some of these arseholes one day!! :D

iIm not going to the chelsea game through choice, enjoy i those who get tickets, if you dont tkts thats just unlucky isn't it..

Grow up you silly boy. That goes for tevez aswell. I hope i get the pleasure of meeting some of these arseholes one day!! :D

iIm not going to the chelsea game through choice, enjoy i those who get tickets, if you dont tkts thats just unlucky isn't it..

Why should they? If they need to, so should you as your biting back as much as they are.

Come along to the O21 vs U21 match in January then...

Went down to get my tickets at 9.30 this morning.......Took me longer to get across Narbourgh road!Was exspecting to be queing out of the door,but straight up.there should be no problem for the people that are`worried they'll not get a ticket.......even asked me if i wanted upper or lower.

I went in around midday and apparentley the tickets are selling "very well".

There were some mugs in there trying to buy tickets who didnt have season tickets and didnt know why one was needed :D

Did you get up or down?up's better for seeing the whole game i suppose,but down's better for th atmosphere i think!Shed allways used to be the chelsea kop! :(:unsure:

There were some mugs in there trying to buy tickets who didnt have season tickets and didnt know why one was needed :D

They then stand there and say things like "well, I'm here now, I've taken time off special an I can't get back down later in the week, can't I just av me tickets now, it ent like noone'll notice".

They then stand there and say things like "well, I'm here now, I've taken time off special an I can't get back down later in the week, can't I just av me tickets now, it ent like noone'll notice".

But does it work!?

Did you get up or down?up's better for seeing the whole game i suppose,but down's better for th atmosphere i think!Shed allways used to be the chelsea kop! :(:unsure:

I went for upper tier....

No. lol

It is quite amusing to see......

Yeah especially as they didnt seem to be the brightest of lads and couldnt grasp the priority system. Im just glad she turned them away!

Got mine yesterday around 1 O'clock

They are checking season ticket reference numbers, which i cant remember them checking before ( but i do normally doze off while i wait...) so basically you cant show them it, then go out and give it your mate to use, so be warned.

Coach 2

Upper tier row 14.

Got mine yesterday around 1 O'clock

They are checking season ticket reference numbers, which i cant remember them checking before ( but i do normally doze off while i wait...) so basically you cant show them it, then go out and give it your mate to use, so be warned.

Coach 2

Upper tier row 14.

Not that it matters to me because I don't have a Season Ticket as I'm not a loyal fan, but explain a bit more clearly what you mean with this whole checking season ticket reference thingymajig.

Archived